• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:16:46 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Havermayer, May 05, 2011, 07:29:23 pm

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Oh my god, first they invaded 99chan and now they're here RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, THE PONIES ARE COMING!

Havermayer

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on May 05, 2011, 07:44:42 pm
Oh my god, first they invaded 99chan and now they're here RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, THE PONIES ARE COMING!

Oh, I'm just making the one thread.  And we've mostly just invaded imageboards.  We're only now moving onto the regular imageboards.

UNRELATED:

Picklechan.  While cute, she seems like a bit of a bitch.

Eternal

IIRC, the cartoon was made by the same people who did Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, so it's not surprising that it's well-written.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Havermayer

Quote from: Eternal248 on May 05, 2011, 08:26:22 pm
IIRC, the cartoon was made by the same people who did Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, so it's not surprising that it's well-written.

That's true.  However, I've never seen that show.  Also, Lauren Faust (who is the director) is the wife of the guy behind PowerPuff Girls.  A show I loved. 

Dokurider

I love this show. I feel like it's healing all the damage the internet has done to me.

Join us. Become a bronie. I guarantee you'll love it.

Lijj

I'm looking forward to watching this later with Marlena- she'll love it.
  • Modding version: PSX

VampragonLord

youre going about it the wrong way, youre suppopsed to show them this clip, and nothing else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjkM_y-Wps
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Havermayer

May 16, 2011, 02:52:17 am #11 Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:55:39 am by Havermayer
I like the fan vids that replace the audio with something else:

I also have found example of "weirdest boner":

Rarity whining.  Sexy.  Her whole voice is awesome.  

Dokurider

Quote from: Havermayer on May 16, 2011, 02:52:17 am
I also have found example of "weirdest boner":

Rarity whining.  Sexy.  Her whole voice is awesome. 

For you Havermayer

Kaijyuu

Every clip I see of this show is unmitigated awesome.

I should watch it.

Kaijyuu

Ok, I watched the entire thing.

And my thoughts on not being able to see any more episodes until sometime this fall?

Damn good series and well on the way to being one of my favorite series ever (of any genre). It's.... immersive. The world is interesting and the characters believable. The animation, the writing, the voice acting, all top notch.

Not perfect (nothing ever is), but damn. I shouldn't of held off watching this.

Havermayer

June 23, 2011, 11:47:25 am #18 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:04:15 pm by Havermayer
Quote from: Kaijyuu on June 23, 2011, 10:13:47 am
Ok, I watched the entire thing.

And my thoughts on not being able to see any more episodes until sometime this fall?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtlqAnbc9YI

Damn good series and well on the way to being one of my favorite series ever (of any genre). It's.... immersive. The world is interesting and the characters believable. The animation, the writing, the voice acting, all top notch.

Not perfect (nothing ever is), but damn. I shouldn't of held off watching this.