• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:16:45 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Arch isn't a troll? And Jon is a troll?

Started by Shade, November 15, 2010, 12:11:03 pm

Shade

November 15, 2010, 12:11:03 pm Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:24:24 pm by Shade
Quote from: "Wizzy"@ Silvas: It won't anymore because it's getting closed up now. People are characterizing this as me making a big deal over something too small by posting these stupid pics of "SERIOUS BUSINESS when that's not remotely true.

@ Shade: Wrong, I had the balls to stand up to THE VENERABLE FFH LEGEND and not cower from the site of his EPICNESS portrayed by everybody here. He is a pretty cool and easy to get along guy unlike how you think of him Shade.

Point of thread

You say and/or do something questionable, I WILL hold your feet to the fire regardless of who you are.

The same holds true for me and I'm guilty of doing stupid things here in FFH as well.

Now, this will be put to rest for good.

You made a post to the spam about stupid argument on 1.3 forum and arch maybe deleted your post(I have no idea what happened at that post.), that still make it SERIOUS BUSINESS, since you are at internet and making it serious. If it would had nothing to do with your topic, YOUR TOPIC WOULD NO EXISTS.

Lol btw you really think you had somekind of courage facing "venerable FFH legeng", just a tip... very many had fucking done it, and they keep doing it alot, if you were scared by him at all, you are really delusional. Also it's is not a sign of being wuss after you close that SPAM TOPIC. SPAM TOPIC!!!

Are you for real, Arch is not a fucking troll? WTF?! Haven't you been here over a year, I mean dude! Arch is known by 3 things mostly
1. creator of 1.3
2.A MOTHERFUCKING TROLL

You don't see like many times arguing in this site or anywhere else.

EDIT:
Jon is so fucking troll or something lawl.
And 5 things about him.
1. He is... spriter
2 And spriters love to disapear to fat air
3. pussy
4.  :ban:
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

philsov

QuoteI mean dude! Arch is known by 3 things mostly
1. creator of 1.3
2. A MOTHERFUCKING TROLL

Number 3 is fill in the blank!  I love madlib posts.

3. His rapier wit.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

philsov

3. His frighteningly handsome collarbone region

philsov

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Gotwald

3. Making lots of videos, but hasn't made a video in forever
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

DaveSW

Troll has become the rubber stamp label of forum insults, like calling someone a Nazi, claiming that someone is a troll makes it impossible to take you seriously.
I am awesome.

Xifanie

3. Complaning about my lack of work related to my transgender issues.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jon

I have to agree with you Shade, Voldemort seems to do everything on pure emotion. Lets recap here for everyone who doesn't know: He ran about deleting all of R999's stuff because he was angry at him, then got banned and Asmo made some thread to post favorite quotes but people started already there claiming Arch was a troll. During this time Arch would pop in even though "banned" to retort to peoples posts. Afterwards wrote a rather pathetic apology letter to garner self pity and attention. Honestly, I am thankful that Arch did make 1.3, but he is considered a legend on here for that? C'mon people, anyone can make a patch. I don't trust Voldemort at all ever anymore however, I keep getting the feeling that one of these days he is going to destroy all of my work (from sprites) just out of anger. In fact, he could do that to anyone of you!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Xifanie

Voldemort can only moderate the 1.3 forum now.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Jon

There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Xifanie

Quote from: "Jon"Thank G0d for that!
Ok, for those that don't understand, Jon got a temp ban because of that line.
I cannot accept "g[s:1d0tpkhc][/s:1d0tpkhc]od" or anyone else to get credit for my work.
I don't care if this is the spam forum; this is terribly offensing and innacceptable.

Shade

Quote from: "Zodiac"
Quote from: "Jon"Thank G0d for that!
Ok, for those that don't understand, Jon got a temp ban because of that line.
I cannot accept "g[s:187yji39][/s:187yji39]od" or anyone else to get credit for my work.
I don't care if this is the spam forum; this is terribly offensing and innacceptable.

Lawl, this is pretty funny TY for that.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kill_Bones

Quote from: "Zodiac"I cannot accept "g[s:3lletxs8][/s:3lletxs8]od" to get credit for my work
I Lol'd. Blaming Zodiacs work on a magical sky wizard.. tsk tsk Jon...Temp ban's only couple days right?

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Xifanie

Till November 19 7:00PM GMT-5:00

Kill_Bones

=o. Long time. EDIT: Ha nvm you changed it to november, scared me for a second.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Archael

November 15, 2010, 03:16:26 pm #16 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 09:11:25 pm by Archael
Shade, arguing isn't trolling.

People just love to call people trolls when they see someone that disagrees with them.

It's easier to say "Shit. Now I have spend time thinking to address his points, so I'll just call him a troll and ignore him" than to admit that someone is seriously debating your opinion. I wasn't trolling Jon or anyone else I've argued with recently. I was 100% serious.

FYI for all: I haven't trolled ONCE in this site since I got un-banned. I made it a point to behave 100% because I feel sorry for mis-behaving in the past. I have been 100% serious in every post and tried to be respectful in my messages. Just because I  might disagree with you does not make me a troll, and doesn't give you the right to label me as one.

Quote from: "DaveSW"Troll has become the rubber stamp label of forum insults, like calling someone a Nazi, claiming that someone is a troll makes it impossible to take you seriously.
^ this

QuoteAfterwards wrote a rather pathetic apology letter to garner self pity and attention. Honestly, I am thankful that Arch did make 1.3, but he is considered a legend on here for that? C'mon people, anyone can make a patch.
I'm sorry that you don't believe my apology. If you don't believe my words and prefer actions - I've actually put in similar or more amount of work into KoI than I did with 1.3, and one of the reasons I'm doing it is as a favor and a way to say that I am sorry for breaking the rules of the site. I can't show you, because KoI isn't finished, so maybe when it is and you see how much work I've put into it maybe you will believe me.

Since you think making a patch is so simple, I welcome you to make one, actually finish it, and then have other people play it, enjoy it, and grow it's popularity. "Anyone can make a patch", right? Can't be that hard.

Shade

Quote from: "Voldemort"Shade, arguing isn't trolling.

People just love to call people trolls when they see someone that disagrees with them.

It's easier to say "Shit. Now I have spend time thinking to address his points, so I'll just call him a troll and ignore him" than to admit that someone is seriously debating your opinion. I wasn't trolling Jon or anyone else I've argued with recently. I was 100% serious.

FYI for all: I haven't trolled ONCE in this site since I got un-banned. I made it a point to behave 100% because I feel sorry for mis-behaving in the past. I have been 100% serious in every post and tried to be respectful in my messages. Just because I  might disagree with you does not make me a troll, and doesn't give you the right to label me as one.

1. I know arguing isn't trolling, but I have seen you toll many times that it has made you legendery troll
2. What I mean by you being a motherfucking troll, that is kinda part, you were a troll, but you kinda act like a troll, you know what I am saying,
3.I also knew your FYI
4. I myself don't use troll a ruber stamp of forum insults
5. Your trolling has given tittle of a troll, it isn't going away that easy.

Not to argue with you master motherfucking troll-sama.
If you haven't noticed, I like arguing and trolling :D
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

well...guess it could be worse jon