• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:07:48 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Mibbit

Started by Emmy, February 21, 2016, 10:41:41 am

Emmy

Is anyone else having trouble with Mibbit?  It hasn't been working the past 2 days. :(
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

Yeah. Either client01 is down, or they changed their URL format (or removed direct linking entirely). Looking into a fix now.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Xifanie

Fixed... although I've had complains with client00 in the past, I don't know what to do but go back to it for now.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Emmy

Yay it works!  Thanks :)

Emmy

Mibbit is having problems again for me. :'(

3lric

I dont know that its mibbit.. i cannot get on irc on mIRC either.

nitwit

I'm not sure why, but I get this error when I attempt to use the mibbet web client in Pale Moon.

The connection to client00.chat.mibbit.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

Ram

Its not just Mibbit as FFH wasn't connecting on mIRC earlier for a day (cannot connect to server). I just tried and its working again right now.
<&Angel> if WotL is your preference, 99 times out of 100, you can't be trusted to know how to use a toilet properly
<~Xifanie> Weazel has a degree in bathroomonics
<&Angel> everyone who wants to mod WotL exclusively is pants on head retarded

Emmy

It's working again for me now.  Thanks :)

nitwit

I've been getting that error for months.  Something in the way that Pale Moon (fork of Firefox with better UI) deals with certificates?  In any case I don't expect this to be a problem anyone here can fix, just something to be aware of if someone else has the same issue.