Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:27:05 AM 
Started by Macron321 - Last post by Lionheart537
...yeah like  the wotl hacking section. Try try looking around here Macron. http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?board=15.0
I'd especially check this part of that section http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11535.0

on: Today at 02:20:13 AM 
Started by Macron321 - Last post by nyzer
First piece of advice - post topics where sensible, not in random unrelated boards.

on: Today at 01:18:30 AM 
Started by Macron321 - Last post by Macron321
Hello everyone! Played this game for years, just bought a psp and I'm installing cwcheats as
We speak. First time doing anything like this and just looking for help and answers to any questions I might have. Thank you if you take time out of your day to help!

on: Today at 12:00:12 AM 
Started by johnmyster - Last post by johnmyster
The title is a bit of a twitch, but I'm far more bothered by 16:9 screenshots of a 4:3 game. Well, and that you've made previously unavoidable attacks avoidable - I'm the queen of missing 90+% hits 12 consecutive times until game over, so those are my only crutch. :p

That said, you've put a lot of effort into your presentation, and I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate someone working off the PlayStation version. Thanks for posting your work here!

Thanks for your interest and reply. Sorry about the resolution, wasn't even something I considered that would bother people. :p

Geomancy and Draw Out are still unevadeable. Thief and Lancer have innate concentrate, and most chances to hit are actually very much improved. Late game shields and mantles are also weaker. :p

Anyways, if you end up giving it a go I'd love to hear what you think. Have a great day!

-johnmyster

on: August 20, 2017, 06:53:49 PM 
Started by Cheetah - Last post by J001D
Just decided to replay FFT and my curiosity bite me to see if someone had done a patch for this exactly, now  i can play this game how it is meant to.

Thanks a lot.

on: August 20, 2017, 05:44:46 PM 
Started by johnmyster - Last post by Angel
The title is a bit of a twitch, but I'm far more bothered by 16:9 screenshots of a 4:3 game. Well, and that you've made previously unavoidable attacks avoidable - I'm the queen of missing 90+% hits 12 consecutive times until game over, so those are my only crutch. :p

That said, you've put a lot of effort into your presentation, and I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate someone working off the PlayStation version. Thanks for posting your work here!

on: August 20, 2017, 02:19:44 PM 
Started by Eternal - Last post by Zaane
Hi, been lurking for a while and started playing the current version a little while ago. Is this still being worked on? I notice it's been a few months since Eternal posted on this thread.

Cheers!
If you scroll up literally 5 posts Eternal explains whats going on, I assume that is still going on.

on: August 20, 2017, 12:03:53 PM 
Started by PX_Timefordeath - Last post by Barren
FFT Arena 1.41b Test Patch Live Stream 8-19-17

on: August 20, 2017, 04:05:19 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by Zeke_Aileron
Looks like you're off to a promising start! I look forward to playing it once you've made more of the job changes.

Can you give the Gria and Seeq more jobs by removing some of the other classes out there (like monsters)?

As far as the locked jobs, most don't come too late (the big exception is Geomancer, as well as Seer, Ravager and Lanista, to a lesser extent). If there were a way to edit the quests to make them show up earlier that could do it.

At one point i tried editing a few of the early quests that unlock a few jobs for the Gria instead of the Bangaa's since i gave the Player a starting Gria Hunter to use, but it didn't work out, and trying to give a race a new job doesn't work either(unless i did it wrong), cause Gimmick units(joke/unused jobs) are used for Pots, Urns, and etc. for quests and the clan trials specific to them, i did however make a custom job for Luso but the problem for that was he was unable to learn any abilities and changing to a normal Hume job completely makes the custom job disappear from his job list.

on: August 20, 2017, 03:27:24 AM 
Started by Zeke_Aileron - Last post by chocolatemoose
Looks like you're off to a promising start! I look forward to playing it once you've made more of the job changes.

Can you give the Gria and Seeq more jobs by removing some of the other classes out there (like monsters)?

As far as the locked jobs, most don't come too late (the big exception is Geomancer, as well as Seer, Ravager and Lanista, to a lesser extent). If there were a way to edit the quests to make them show up earlier that could do it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10