• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:34:08 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Abandoned Sprite Projects

Started by Zozma, November 20, 2008, 10:22:13 pm

Zozma

lol bored at work but abandoned the lil hairdo project
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Kagebunji

Her face needs few pixels around the chin, but overall it is nice, heh.

Zozma

haha yeah, i cut it off of a body so the chin had a few other pixels. but i actually did this in paint at work between check ins lol

Zozma

yeah i used the ignis sprite colors to make it. lol too bad i dont have time to sprite anymore

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Zozma on February 07, 2012, 03:29:15 pm
yeah i used the ignis sprite colors to make it. lol too bad i dont have time to sprite anymore

FATE IS CRUEL
That hair is awesome. somebody better use it, I might try making a full sprite of it, will just take a year

Zozma

February 07, 2012, 06:37:42 pm #86 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:20:33 pm by Zozma
well for a temporary fix something like teitra's or the generic female knight's hair would do in the back unless you really want it longer. from then its only a matter or editing the frontal frames. thats half the work done right there :D

anything longer than that really isnt necessary unless you wanna go crazy and use something like Deis' hair. in which case then you have most of the back frames done as well since it pretty much covers up most of the back body. I personally think it would look nice shoulder length anyway

Zozma

I think im gonna attach it to the witch body or something of that nature lol any ideas?

Jon

Meliadoul or make Milluda custom, dunno man...really like the red head though! FFT needs more red haired people (especially girls).
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

GeneralStrife

That hair would look good on any chick body but it deserves a custom body, or at least a not so used one. If zoz can get moar of it done(cuz hes the hair man) I'd like to try and put it on something.

Kagebunji

QuoteFFT needs more red haired people

Challenge accepted, Zeiss was my target since some time now:

Edit: for those who want more red haired girls, this concept is also damn neat

Jon

Lol going Fire Emblem eh Kage? Cool idea and befitting the whole middle ages atmosphere of FFT. Zeiss with or without his Wyvern?! Also, who wants to make a sprite of that filthy red haired traitor to the Black Fang?! (Jokin) That is Mathew's gf, right?

Would be cool since female generic thieves suck. They look like bald pirate girls...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Kagebunji

Agreed on FFT female thiefs, never liked those sprites either, especially the legs...ugh. If I were to do Leila, I would also palette her so she can be used as a generic Thief replacement. She wasn't Matthew gf literally, since she died before he could finally say it to her, but yeah, it was pretty obvious that they felt something to each other.

Exactly, Fire Emblem really could work nicely in FFT, if given some modifications(Knights for example have too many gold outlines everywhere, they are on every concept basiclly). Ever since Hector I wanted to do more concepts for FE guys, guess the time will come after JoT5 CH1 is done.