• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:29:07 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Could someone edit my file

Started by DigitalxReaper, December 26, 2013, 10:51:29 pm

DigitalxReaper

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7cga2ld35qux1/ULUS10297FFT0000

Could you make to where all my characters have all jobs unlocked and some job points, highest bravery and faith for Ramza and for the others 85/85, all weapons(including fell swords,etc), items ,armor,etc, high amount of money

formerdeathcorps

December 26, 2013, 11:40:31 pm #1 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:46:40 pm by formerdeathcorps
1) Lioneditor can do all this without editing your ROM.
2) If you don't want to use Lioneditor, look up FFTPatcher, which will edit your ROM, and can give you the same changes.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

DigitalxReaper

problem is I don't have a PSP only a Vita

Timbo

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Timbo

Jumza

Quote from: Jack of All Trades on December 27, 2013, 10:21:26 am
We don't do that here.

Actually we do, otherwise we wouldn't have programs on the site designed specifically for editing save files. Hopefully someone who knows how to edit the memory stuff for the Vita (I don't know what the difference is between Vita and PSP actually :P) will help this guy.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Timbo

I shouldn't try to reply whilst working. I meant specifically for the Vita. Hopefully someone can help.
  • Discord username: Timbo

DigitalxReaper

If anyone can I would appreciate it. If not then I guess I'll use a save that is already around

Angel

As far as I know, the WotL save editing tools only work from captured, unencrypted data from a PSP memory tool, which means we cannot edit WotL saves for use on Vita, since there's no injector for Vita. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?