• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:08:19 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Transition to PhpBB3

Started by Xifanie, December 29, 2009, 04:10:10 pm

Redux

YAY i can log in on my crappy computer again. THANKS ZODIAC< THIS IS THE BEST FESTIVUS EVER!

Kaijyuu

I must say I liked the old forum theme a lot better.
  • Modding version: PSX

boomkick

Background needs a change in color back to the old theme.
The blue part under the banner and the bottom one is too blue, needs to have that FFT theme to it.
Poll box background- the contrast between the red and the white background with a hue of purple is not good IMO.

Dome

The moderators name are not green anymore, and some of the spoilers around doesn't work anymore
Why?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Xifanie

Cuz.

Nah, the spoilers doesn't work anymore because there is no "real" spoilers mod in PhpBB3. That's mainly because of the new function to manually add new BBCodes which is a tad buggy... That's because every BBCode has a UID, and it happens that the new UID does not fit
In the database [ spoiler="yo"]fag[/spoiler] is stored something like [ spoiler="yo":b9a4d7fa]fag[/spoiler].
While that may sound OK at first, new BBCodes have problems with quotes " ". When I converted the forum to PhpBB3 for the second time with the new BBCode implemeneted, THAT time the BBCOdes converted fine except for the ones with quotes for some reason. And I haven't managed to make it work properly...
In the old PhpBB2 spoilers mod, [ spoiler="yo"]fag[/spoiler] was valid. In PhpBB3, quotes aren't really valid and make it act funny and thus [ spoiler=yo]fag[/spoiler] is valid.
What I don't understand myself is why new spoilers with quotes will display fine; it will just display with the quotes inside the button
fag
while old ones screwed up. The database should've refreshed them with the new UID but it didn't it seems.

As for the moderator names, aren't they still green? Like who's not green naymore?

EDIT: ... The [ b][/b] trick doesn't seem to work anymore ;(
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

A picture will explain it better

Everyone has the same name color...
Edit
Fuck it doesn't link the images anymore...I need 2 lrn again how to link them
Or the problem is generated by this?
"BBCode is OFF"

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Xifanie

Check in your account settings, there must be something like "Always Disable BBCodes" or something.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Algus

This transition is not like before (FFT Style), But it still cool for me ^_^.
.: Final Fantasy Tactics Forever :.

Current Project

• Final Fantasy Tactics v1.0.1 Patch Fix(delayed)

• Visual Novel - Final Fantasy Tactics Chap 1(on going)

ffta707

Zodiac, your avi doesnt show. It doesnt really matter, but you might want to know. The problem might have already been diagnosed.

jimmyjw88

Well, at least you kept the brown background. I like this because its kinda the FFH's theme ^^
THIS THEME BELONGS TO FFH!!!!! GET LOST!!!!
Thanks Zodiac ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

karsten

nice to see things improving! :)

MiKeMiTchi

Very nice update. :)
I just suggest to change the blue colors(tables\bgcolor\font color\etc) to brown. :)

maybe colors like ##$$%%
where ## having the highest value (~FF)
$$ being the middle
and %% having the lowest value (~00)
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi