• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Found something about android ver.

Started by FrozenDragon150, October 09, 2015, 06:38:06 am

FrozenDragon150

While i was googling around, i found a modified version of the game, it grants instant level ups for both allies and enemies per action (most likely by multiplying gained exp) infinite war funds and max jp once you use some.

Has anyone looked into this? I thought the android ver. Was still a virgin. What other changes would be possible?

Nyzer

Honestly, stuff like that sounds like it's barely any more involved than stock Gameshark codes that come pre-programmed. I'm not saying that they used a Gameshark, just that it's not a very impressive change (and especially since that's even more broken than giving Cid dual wielding).

But given that you can use free apps to run the PSP version on an Android device, if you want to do any modding on WotL, I'd say to go with that. And, of course, the rest of the community would just advocate using the PSX version and ignoring WotL entirely :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Angel

It's true; WotL is a hateful game that gets worse each time it's released/updated.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

FrozenDragon150

I actually like wotl more than psx fft, dialogue is less corny, and the cgi cutscenes look rather nice, plus, lolmultiplayeropitems.

I still use psx fft because of the awesome mods released for it.

(I'm going to regret saying this right?)

Angel

... Less corny? That's like saying Ritz-Carlton is cheaper than Motel 6.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Kaijyuu

theultrawolf

I really wish they would just re-release FFT a la the new-ish Tactics Ogre reboot. That game is superior to the original LUCT, and to WoTL, in every imaginable way. I suppose if we convinced enough people to get a Kickstarter going we could get Matsuno in on that...
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL