• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:36 pm

Okay, another try...

Started by h0ndman2, August 03, 2010, 06:34:06 pm

h0ndman2

Okay, Im giving it another try, I just want this a lot. I wasnt to hack some stuff in this game. So anyone knows a website to get the .ISO version of this game to start with?

h0ndman2

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

scatttman

dont ask for isos if u dont have the game u can google it and get it from an ilegal site but not from here

h0ndman2

make it myself? How? Is it forbidden to ask it here? If so, sorry, my real game broke and they dont sel it in my county.

scatttman

if its broke u cant make it urself so i gues u can google an iso for psp
and yes its against forum rules to ask for isos

h0ndman2

Ill google it then. Sorry guys, I didn't knew it was agains the rules. Ill come back once Iv found an .ISO, I only have a .CSO version now, and you hack that right?

scatttman

try p2p program but i gues if u google it'll be easy to found i dont uses psp but the iso for psx its really easy to find

h0ndman2

Patri

google is an amazing tool. try using it.

h0ndman2

psx is ps1 right? (Yes sorry, Im stupid. Im also not around so long yet)
But how come you still have a ps1? Or are you playing it on someone else?

scatttman

ye psx is ps1 i play on an emulator

h0ndman2

Once I have the game, what is the best thing to start with? Im not really interested in changing the dialogue, more in spriting, changing classes and I never liked the casting time mages have, can it be canceled?

scatttman

you should start with spriting it is kinda fun, you can change clases with fft patcher not so hard to use youll get it and you can change the casting time withh fft patcher too.

h0ndman2

Wow so it really can do everything =D