• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:55:23 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Kagebunji

Beep, a palette problem occured on the port. This one is working fine.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

I am not posting often lately, but who does, eh. Doesn't mean I am not working or anything. Currently I am doing a Succubus sprite, since I have time. Here are two frames:

Celdia

Will the hair in back sway as she walks or is it going to be static like a bun wrapped tightly up? Looks like a good start. Are you using another unit's arms as a base or are those new? Her left arm seems long for some reason.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kagebunji

I thought to make it static, yes. Arms are from Zelda, and Female Ninja sprite. Making the hair move would be...a pain in the ass.

Jon

That's a great character to sprite, I love the boss of her in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Looking pretty good so far Kage, keep it up!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Taichii

something seems off in the eyes.. O.O
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

CONMAN

Giggity! I've wanted to see this ever since you posted the portrait!  knee highs+elbow length gloves+ onesy( idk what to call it)= simple but sweet.  IRL smokin hot  :evil:

3lric

I love it, looks freakin awesome Kage

Reks

The eyes on the port DO look light they're slightly derping, but otherwise it looks amazing
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Jon

The eyes are okay on the portrait, she's looking off to the side like conspiring something or planning her next move. I wonder how it would look if you moved her right eye (our left) like one pixel to the right and added white, might make her look weird though for FFT style...

cingin

GeneralStrife

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Small update, should post it sooner but forgot. All the walking frames are done too.

3lric

Very nice Kage this is turning out wonderfully

Jon

Kagebunji

Some idea I had for critical frame. What do you guys think? She spreads wings in her SoTN sprite too, so I thought of adding some spice to her.

Jon

Creepy and sexy! Keep it up, loving the wings :mrgreen:

GeneralStrife

Wow kage, you really are in another realm of spriting. That looks fantastic. I can't really think of anything to critique about it. I thought the red tips of the wings looked detached at first but that's probably because I just woke up.