• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

CCP (Celdia's Complete Patch) [Old Thread - Locked]

Started by Celdia, December 14, 2010, 12:41:47 am

Celdia

Quote from: Lucifer_zero on January 28, 2011, 09:02:14 pm
my Ramza is Don Juan !

LOL! My plans for Summoner aren't for a whole lot of change but more of a gimmick class. They're mostly going to get a power boost with an odd sort of drawback if I can get the ASM hack I want for it made.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

dinosaur

I want to know your opinion about my previous comment please :]

Celdia

A +MA skill? I hadn't planned on making one of those. Behemoth Power alone is pretty OP but that's mitigated by there being only so many physical classes and those numbers have been dwindling as I make new classes. The new Squire once implemented will get an incredible benefit from Behemoth Power though since they'll be getting the Charge skillset and access to melee weapons that use PA formulas. I dunno. We'll see but I do not have plans for one. My plans are all fairly mutable though.

dinosaur

I cannot play random or game battles in Chapter 4.

Once I select my team and after the title screen, it just stays black and does not go to the battle scene. Anyone else has this problem?

dinosaur

I would like some ideas what would be a good second ability for MK knight.  Thank you!

Celdia

I'm a fan of Valiance for its versatility as a secondary on any high MP use class. The same for Engrave. Since you've got a good MA working with the MK though, Red Magic might be a better secondary if you're loaded with high MP equipment to fuel both skillsets, if only for Heal to support your team should you find yourself in a position where you can't hit anyone with Mysticism.

dinosaur

Is the DD complete? Because the Gunslingers don't have guns.

Celdia

February 15, 2011, 04:00:54 am #68 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:15:29 am by Celdia
DD is not complete. Also the Ruby shouldn't explode but that it does still kinda amuse me. I may fix that, but not immediately. You can always go get another.

v1.6 Update coming soon has been released. Go get it!

dinosaur

Quote from: Celdia on February 15, 2011, 04:00:54 ambut that it does still kinda amuse me. I may fix that, but not immediately.

>____>

Celdia

Like I said, you can get another one. With that magic gun of yours I doubt you'll have any problems.

dinosaur

Rotec Oro (Ghaele ability adds, shell, protect, faith and defend) it says in the description it adds it to allies but it actually does EVERYONE on the whole map. 

Celdia

February 15, 2011, 10:22:54 pm #73 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:30:27 pm by Celdia
Well that's a problem...

Updated 'Known Issues' in the first post.

Kagebunji

Ok, here is the fixed version. Zoom in to see changes.(though some of those are visible right away)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

16 colors this time.

Kagebunji

16 colors, everything is set now. Just change the colors of clothes like you did earlier and done.

Dome

Ehi Celdia, shouldn't this be moved to the "Completed patches"?
I mean, even if you are still updating it, it's fully playable, right?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

That's really dependent on your view. Yes, its playable but I do have more planned for it and there are a few things that are just plain missing (like units' weapons in DD for instance). Also its lacking a lot of polish (like text edits on a lot of the items) and I'd want to get all of those things worked out before calling it complete.

Kagebunji

DAMMIT!