• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:31:46 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Eternal

I'd like to request a match or two using my new team, Profiling. My opponent doesn't matter. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

CT5Holy

GC missing Priest in R3 clinched it. good fight. R2 was pretty funny, with my archer lasting for that long. (you already won once he ran out of MP, triggering MP restore on your scholar only sped things up)
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

How about you versus me Eternal? Otabo...book it!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Celdia

If you're feeling adventurous, throw my team at Eternal's too.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

If you haven't started the recordings yet, I made a few adjustments to my two mages. If you already did, no problem. :P
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Otabo

Nope I haven't started yet. But I'll have some time to record the matches tonight.

Eternal

Awesome, sounds good. Thanks for all the videos Otabo. :D

Otabo

Eternal

Thanks for the videos!

That Priest is being dumb as bricks. I wonder if Quick itself would be better than Last Song.

Barren

I have our match done as well ET so consider my video a rematch :D

Otabo

Quote from: Eternal248 on June 06, 2012, 10:35:59 pm
Thanks for the videos!

That Priest is being dumb as bricks. I wonder if Quick itself would be better than Last Song.

Maybe, but the AI doesn't use Quick properly, right? At least I've never had good experiences with Quick.

Celdia

Hahahaha. I forgot I left my old team build up there. Gogogo Team Holyspam! XD

Barren

Reks

I'll go against Zareb, if he wants. My Boston Tea Party still needs a bit of testing, so whoever can record, thanks in advance.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Zareb

Quote from: Reks on June 08, 2012, 01:58:30 am
I'll go against Zareb, if he wants. My Boston Tea Party still needs a bit of testing, so whoever can record, thanks in advance.

Sounds good! :)
Now your blood travels through the veins of our history
It bursts forth in boiling black clouds from the wrists of kings

RavenOfRazgriz

Zareb, I regret to inform you the purple palette is broken and can result in the game glitching via a complete lockup and crash if one of your units Crystalizes and an opposing unit picks up said Crystal.

For the sake of whoever will be recording your matches, I recommend picking anything else. :V

Zareb

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on June 08, 2012, 03:39:15 am
Zareb, I regret to inform you the purple palette is broken and can result in the game glitching via a complete lockup and crash if one of your units Crystalizes and an opposing unit picks up said Crystal.

For the sake of whoever will be recording your matches, I recommend picking anything else. :V

Bah.  If I can't be purple, then yes, any colour will suffice.  Thanks for the heads-up, Raven.
Now your blood travels through the veins of our history
It bursts forth in boiling black clouds from the wrists of kings

Barren

I can do the next series today. Zareb if you want I can run a gauntlet for you and help you see if your team is good or not

Otabo

That reminds me, my second team could use a bit of testing, as well.

Celdia

Since I forgot my last submission for exhibition matches was an old version of my team, I'm going to update it to what I think my other design for the tournament submission was going to be. I didn't save that one so I'm just kind of doing this one as best I can remember. Its still kind of the complete opposite to Zareb's team though so that should make for an amusing matchup. :P