• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:29:41 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hey gaiz

Started by DameonLG, February 09, 2012, 07:41:45 pm

DameonLG

So I recently decided to snag as many emulators as I could, and although I found a PSP one, I couldn't get WotL to work on it 100%.

Long story short, I came here because of my love of FFT, the fact that I enjoy making sprites and the idea of inserting characters and unique story into the game appeals to me (I'm in first year animation in my college.)

So hey!

3lric

Welcome to FFH, Where all your dreams come true.

• Modding version: PSX

Lijj

We have a severe shortage of capable spriters around here. Welcome!
and feel free to get to work asap.. no kidding

DameonLG

lulz Alright. Well, do we have any blank bases to start with or should I make my own?

Also, does anyone have a list of some topics to read? I looked at some of the stickies, but all the links were broken.

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

DameonLG

February 09, 2012, 08:36:32 pm #5 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:43:35 pm by DameonLG
Well I was trying to swap some sprites around, but my FFT folder isn't an ISO, it's a Disc Image file.

I'm lookin' for a trust worthy converter.

Allllsoooo...

Java fail with the IRC channel.

Mibbit works though!

Durbs

Quote from: DameonLG on February 09, 2012, 08:36:32 pm
Well I was trying to swap some sprites around, but my FFT folder isn't an ISO, it's a Disc Image file.

I'm lookin' for a trust worthy converter.

You could just make an ISO with MagicISO (free; google it) and the original disk; it worked well for me.