• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:48:58 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Sprite Project! Bikke the Pirate!

Started by LastingDawn, November 07, 2009, 03:54:24 pm

Kagebunji

More spriters can work ofcourse, I volunter myself, I will do the first half of sprite(to the line where critical frames are), who will do the second half(from attacking poses to the end)?

Also, do you have whole sheet Bloodthirster?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Bloodthirster0

the whole sheet for what?

if Locke's,Its same thing as the last update

if Bikke's,I have the walking animations(at home) with the whole coat
Need something useful to write here

Kagebunji

Whole sheet of Bikke, to put it simply, the base of Bikke.

Bloodthirster0

it is at home,but I have it.

Its better to make another,use the gambler as a base sheet

Kagebunji

Okay, I just have to find the sheet of Gambler, it's probably in topic about Gamblers, let's see..

LastingDawn

Heh, it has been some time, as I planned for this video to be out sometime in November, alas, the greatest laid plans of mice and men... all in due time though. There's no rush or deadline in reality for this, hehe.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

mav

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Okay, I just have to find the sheet of Gambler, it's probably in topic about Gamblers, let's see..
In case  you haven't  found it yet, here's the page with the SPR.

jimmyjw88

I think this sprite will be done in no time ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

School is taking a lot of time now, but this will be my primary sprite, so I will finish it as soon as I can ;)

jimmyjw88

Don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Thanks, I will post full sheet when I will be bored with this sprite(this will probably occur when I will be around 60% :P)

mav

Remember guys, you could always submit incomplete versions on the main page; someone may go ahead and complete it.

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kagebunji

I must agree with zodiac on this one, it is extremely  rare to see someone else finishing your sprite.

Kagebunji

Guys, Gambler is a fatal base, lot of colors issues, arms issues, legs issues, and preety much everything. Srsly, on what you based him Bloodthirster? Cause Gambler just is a big problem.

mav

Wasn't the Gambler mostly custom? You're gonna have to ask MiKe on this one--it's his creation after all, and he's the only one who's tested it. What exactly is wrong with it?

And yeah, there's a pretty high chance that no one will complete a sprite on the submissions page, but it doesn't hurt.

Kagebunji

Yeah it is mostly custom, but 20yo man was a reference. Well the problem is that I have edit his boots, hands, chest, and colors are quite messed up, so this doesn't make my work easier, oh and I forgot that his legs are quite different too. I just need to know what base Bloodthirster used.

Bloodthirster0

Bikke is a mix of a few things.

Delita's Legs and Buckle,Canoneers's Head and 20yo Man Coat and Chest,but since the 20yo man isnt complete,use the gambler on the remaining parts.

I worked only with the gambler to make Locke.Its pretty frustrating due the colors,so I decided to recolor the gambler frame that I was about to work with the 20yo Man colors.

but thats it

jimmyjw88

mav

Jeez, that's quite a few parts...How about using Delita as the base, replacing the chest, then arms, then head? I don't know...