• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:04:17 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Alkarl stepping up to the plate

Started by alkarl, September 12, 2011, 06:32:35 pm

alkarl

Howdy everyone. I'm somewhat familiar with the people of the board since I used to frequent a few years ago, and have since started again. I actually didn't plan on registering, but I was too compelled to report some bugs. Anywho, thank you for providing such an awe-inspiring forum and an outlet for creative expression. I've always loved FFT, and I only love it more with all of your combined work. I'm grateful, and always have been.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

Not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed that my patch's flaws are getting members to register. -_-;; Either way, always good to have more people on-board.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

alkarl

Thank you Eternal, I'm quite happy for the ideas you have with Parted Ways. I've been eager to beta test it but I've had my hands full with 3 others at the moment. Do expect me to get back with you at the proper time in the proper place!

I think a mix of both would be fair Celdia, but either way I'm grateful for your work, and for getting me in here. Perhaps it'll be nice to finally "get out there."

Pickle...yes. Just yes. Although Alkaiser was my favorite, I preferred this alias. If only there were SaGa hacks.

:gay:

Zozma

September 28, 2011, 03:55:45 pm #6 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:00:12 pm by Zozma
haha i had to check this out too, another SaGa frontier fan.

I took the unused "Woman" character and made a perfectly functional version of Alkarl btw. I also turned the NotUse sword back into its original name "Miracle Blade" and made it have 3 built in Alkaiser skills and made it permenantly fixed to him. He cant transform or whatever, but it works out better that way as with the Ray sword he wouldn't be able to gain stats.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!