• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:18:34 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

A New Challanger Appears =o

Started by Aaron, May 25, 2011, 10:30:53 pm

Aaron

Hello everyone,I mostly joined this site because one of my friends ((Aida)) showed me this site

To be honest I'm really impressed with some of the work I've seen on here and hope to play some of the patches on here..

Unfortnatly I know little to nothing on how to Code or anything so I'd have to learn a bit before I could help with anything =/

anyways...

I'm 22 atm,a Avid Tactics fan,I like Animes such as Highschool of the Dead,Code Geass,and Vandread. I also enjoy watching Supernatural.

Aside from Tactics my favorite games are the Growlanser Series,Final Fantasy Dissidia Series,and Disgaea Series =o

Hope to learn and make some friends on here

Kokojo

*stabs the challenger*

Hope to see you on the chat sometimes.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true*!

*sometimes
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

formerdeathcorps

That avatar...you're from FFTR?  Good to see another Realmer here!
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Welcome. This site is not only about hacking. You can sprite for example, hehe :D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Aaron

Final Fantasy Tactics Realm is just another website but mostly has a FFT Arena =o lol nice avatar btw pickle.
but more or less Aida ((I think shes called Redmoon on here)) showed me this site,though I have no idea what the heck im doing since I dont know the first thing about even playing it on my comp xD

I'd like to learn how to sprite as well though I haven't been very good at it,Spriting FFT characters would be alot easier than Spriting Ragnarok Online one's x.x; so I might be able to pull it off.

Thanks for the Welcomes btw =D

RedWorld

Hey Aaron! You made it! ^w^ Glad to see that you're here!

We need to get your team ready by tonight too! If you come back on here, then I can help you out! <333

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Wolfran

Aaron, so you want to try some sprites here. I think you will have a nice surprice if you say that FFT's sprites are easier to do than RO's. Anyway, Welcome to FFH.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Aaron

May 27, 2011, 05:31:53 pm #10 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:40:54 pm by Aaron
If thats the case I should be able to do some ^.^,RedWorld((lol Redmoon 8D easy mistake)) is helping me enter the s5 Tournament as well.

Edit:Well I would if i wasn't too late x.x