• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:39:57 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

EA, it's in the game.

Started by Chokey_the_Chocobish, May 10, 2011, 02:19:58 pm

Chokey_the_Chocobish

Allo poppits. Empathik Apathy here, joining the forum for the first time since I was informed of this place and told to do so. Guess I'm a late bloomer. I a joining and creating this topic because I logged into IRC today to see I was banned. Now I'm sure at some point at any given day there's several things said on my behalf that are ban worthy, but it upset me something when I logged on a bit ago and found myself to be banned, both versions of my name. IP addresses eh? I don't know, I suppose I just want an explaination. I never was given any warning or even felt like I was stepping on anyone's toes.

If anything since I have begun to stick my head back into the IRC I have saw people that recognize me and appear, for all intents and purposes, to welcome my pressence back. Not gonna throw a fit, but I do want this to be said and to have it out there. I think it could have been handled better, and I'll apologize once I know what I did wrong, eh?

dinosaur

hm?? Bans were lifted a while ago.

What is/are your IRC name/s?

Eternal

<Chokey_the_Chocoboi> Shut up. I'll fuck you.

* Chokey_the_Chocoboi spreads thighs
* Chokey_the_Chocoboi uses Please Eat and blushes >///>

<Chokey_the_Chocoboi> So I'm used to being the center of attenshun and stuff

You were trolling. That is why you were banned. You may come on again tonight. Please be more appropriate and pay attention when I PM you telling you to stop.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Chokey_the_Chocobish

Okay thank you. I never knew I was upsetting anyone. Kokojo seemed in high spirits when he remembered who I was. I was excited to see him. But that is almost the only reason I go to IRC. Not to troll, but just to socialize with people I met on GFAQ and that Arch and Zod(Xif) introduced me too. I would have appreciated a warning from one last night. In fact, you did ask me to stop. I did say "I'm sorry" and behave? Or did I start back up. I dunno. This is all so unpleasant and I don't want to add more drama to FFH if my pressence does just that.

Eternal

Feel free to come on chat again tonight- I lifted your ban- but please be a bit more appropriate. Things can get rowdy on IRC, but it's important to at least try an be somewhat appropriate. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

dinosaur

May 10, 2011, 04:42:44 pm #5 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:43:52 pm by dinosaur
Quote from: Eternal248 on May 10, 2011, 02:25:08 pm

* Chokey_the_Chocoboi spreads thighs
* Chokey_the_Chocoboi uses Please Eat and blushes >///>

HAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH    ....  .... . ... . . . . . .oh yeah no trollin

Kagebunji

Quote from: Chokey_the_Chocobish on May 10, 2011, 02:27:15 pm
This is all so unpleasant and I don't want to add more drama to FFH if my pressence does just that.

Who are you anyway? I barely recall nick EA, so you can be sure that you leaving will cause NO drama at all. Cheers!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown