• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:43:38 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[Old] FFT: Plus battle logs

Started by Dome, August 09, 2011, 07:32:30 pm

Xenogears

Quote from: Dome on October 24, 2011, 03:54:02 am

Btw...Many complained about Zalera difficult, and in fact in 1.01 he got counter magic instead of counter flood...you should try again, he is easier now :-)

P.p.s: If the reaction of a boss triggers too much, you can reduce the Br level using Steal courage, (The ability of the eyeball which name I forgot) or the Chocobo monster skill

Power/Mind Ruin saves the day too, by making Counter Flood not hit for as much. That Zalera fight though, was what probably gave me the most trouble in 1.00. Thank god for quick saves, otherwise it would've been a serious pain in the ass having to constantly switch out equipment and abilities.

October 27, 2011, 10:44:11 am #81 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:08:30 pm by Avatar_State
Battle Log #3
After 1675 HP, I finally beat Queklain, and did it with only 3 units.  2 Knights, Boco, and 40 Hi-Potions.  I would have recorded it but it took well over an hour and a half. 

Lucifer_zero

OH MY GOSH< i recently got to DD and... at first battle i shouted WTF !!!!!!... got reaaaaalllllyyy raped... it hurted... badly... i awas at lvl 45ish... now ill grind to lvl 99, to get more brutal encounter ( and less lvl disvantage... ), and i hate when they get move find before me -_-

By the way, Adramelk was the most easy Zodiac, but only cuz i was with someone who make alll diference, dont know if without him was going to be so much diferent, and the MVP for Adramelk goes toooooo:
WORKER 8 FOR THE WIN !

Another thing, maybe Boco could use some more Stats Immunity, as at end game it only function is to cure stats and sandbag, this would end making him more useful at early, but dont change soo much

Also, now Worker 8 work as a dispose of enemies (innate bad joke), and almost only this, maybe it could get mov 2 and innate teleport, as his mov + speed dont make it get closer enough in most of cases to use his first skill, and now that he only have three, one being useable on crit...
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Lucifer_zero

Now i´m at DD, my team right now is

Ramza, the Heretic Priest ( heretic + white magic = great suport ) this one if fixed !

Reis, the Dragonner Sword Master ( Draw out for heal + some damage ), can be what i need

Cloud, the Soldier Dream, Limit + short charge = great offensive, secondary white magic for revive

Orlandu, TG CID, just Orlandu, even throught Mustadio fit better than him on my team

Beowulf, the Holy Temple, move mp UP, half MP and white magic, my second suport + debuff + SHOCK! + + + fixed

So far only first floor and Maplan were hard ( still didnt pass Maplan ), the clones on lvl 96 were still hard, but not as much it was with lvl 46~47

Maplan is givin me a little headache for i was trying not to change my team soo much, but its look that ill need some help from Mustadio and Worker 8... ( more grinding coming )

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Dome

Eheh, the DD is supposed to be an endgame area to be challenged at level 99, so prepare for some headache xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Lucifer_zero

I just finished DD ^^

Voyage: the knights shouln´t be immortal,that way they would come back as any undead, for the first 5 min this one was a little hard, then after killed all knight it was easy

Horror: i´ve got to reset only for one thing, that damn sorcerer getting maximillian !

End 1st: WOW all apandas casting shiva on me ! To bad i was going to get Zodiac and they was doing like... 40~80 to my character... also, Elibids didnt use Zodiac... he hasn´t it or i can find zodiac elsewhere ? ( by the way, my Ramza Summoner got 26 speed with the speed save on those apandas... and Summons cant be counter magic ? )

End: Too hard or to easy... all depends on you... hehehe

Your DD battles are hard, but i think that one of most hard still Mlapan, as Bridge Voyage and Horror  you just need less strategy to win

And... Byblos is great on this patch, hes a real reward for completing DD

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Dome

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear someone has completed the DD :-)
I'll use your feedback to improve the battles :-)

Lucifer_zero

November 26, 2011, 09:04:43 am #87 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:04:10 am by Lucifer_zero
One hint to make the battles more hard: Finger guard, Also Robe of Lords could show up early ^^, before bridge battle

EDIT.

Was looking on FFTpacher, and noticed that Elibids still have Zodiac, but he wont cast it even once ( and he has fixed lvl instead of party lvl / 99 ), maybe if you take of midgar swarm from him hell cast it ?

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Dome

Thanks for the feedbacks, again

P.s: Don't worry
I'll make sure that the fucker WILL cast Zodiac ;P

shoruke

Epic duel against Wiegraf! Hardest match in vanilla, beefed up for Plus, let's do this!
My Ramza is a Summoner with a bunch of performer skills btw

ROUND ONE
Turns out silence affects summoning, but not singing. Doesn't affect dancing either.
Life Song is now strong and repetitive enough to last you through a 1-on-1 fight. At least, it was more than enough for me to deal with Wiegraf. I had enough time between healing sessions to debuff his PA down to 1 with Polka Polka. Then I buffed out Ramza's PA and MA with muzak. He had Move-MP Up on, so he kept spamming Lightning Stab at me the whole time (for 11 damage and repetitive silencing). Then I wiznaibus'd him to death posthaste.
ROUND ONE POINT FIVE
Turns out mimes are even squishier now, although the MP switch helped that a bit.
100% accuracy charm anywhere on the map is really cheap... like, ouch...
I almost wiznaibus'd all of his demons to death, had my lancer finish one off (turns out that they're immune to secret hunt, they have the guest's auto-not-die thing), then Ramza got charmed in the middle of a Life Song and healed all of the demons back up while Velius auto-ressed the dead one. I couldn't get the sages close enough to Flarega him before they got charmed too, and then I got wiped. *sigh*

ROUND TWO
Same deal against Wiegraf again. Alternate between heals and PA debuffs, but this time I've got my silence-warding ring on. Wiegraf switched from Move-MP Up to Move-HP Up, which made him do less of his irrelevant damage but also made him more annoying to kill off. I managed to find a place where Wiegraf wouldn't do anything at all except wait, which sped the buffing process up a bit.
Anyway, drag him to his knees with Wiznaibus eventually, and then it's on to
ROUND TWO POINT FIVE
BAHAMUT, MOTHERFUDGER
Oh dammit right, Damage Split. Carp. At least all three of the lesser demons went down instantly, that was fun to watch.
It took a lot of Life Song, and Angel Song, and Flarega, and a couple shots of Bahamut, but so help me god I won it on my second try.
By the end, Ramza was 10 levels higher than when he started.

Speed Save would probably have been a good choice of reaction ability for this tactic, there was a lot of redundant songs going on... And pretty much any offensive skillset BUT summoning would have been good against Wiegraf, I think =P

Dome

Glad you enjoyed the fight
Zodiacs are much more menacing now, expecially with their new custom skills ;P

shoruke

I noticed... 100% accuracy confusion from Queklain? Oi.
100% accuracy charm from Velius? MOTHER F-

Luckily I kept him from using it by continuously grinding his pets into the dust.

Dome

Wait to challenge them again into the DD ;P

shoruke

shoruke

More Velius? F***
But...
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Dome

Quote from: shoruke on December 17, 2011, 01:07:30 am
More Velius? F***
But...
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

The DD features MANY rematches with buffed up zodiac monsters...and other funny stuff
Remember, the DD is not for the faint of heart, and throws the concept of "keeping the game accessible to everyone" out of the window

Lucifer_zero

Quote from: Dome on December 17, 2011, 03:03:01 am
The DD features MANY rematches with buffed up zodiac monsters...and other funny stuff
Remember, the DD is not for the faint of heart, and throws the concept of "keeping the game accessible to everyone" out of the window

I must say... Mlapan is one of the best floor on DD ^^ and they are really not impossible, at max you all will need some strategy...

Also, i must repeat, Dome can be a breeze or a uber storm

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Dome

It might get changed to something else that floor...a ribbon makes it trivial

Dynablade

Now in Ch 4, getting derped by the three engineers with two sworded glacier guns. Thought it was retarded for a minute then I thought duh, Maintenance.

gonna try again once im not mad anymore
getting your shit broken THEN getting hit for over 400 isn't a walk on the beach