• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:39:19 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT Storyline

Started by Argy, May 09, 2013, 04:27:40 pm

Argy

Hi all,

Does anyone have a text document of the FFT storyline lying about? If someone does and they could upload it, that would be brilliant. Looking at the psx version, in all of its glory.
Cheers Argy :)
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Mobius

I thought st.Ajora was a -he-, I don't recall where I read it though.
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Oroborobo

St Ajora is technically a man that turns into an immortal hermaphroditic demon like a thousand years before Ramza's time somehow.

He apparently needed certain body to reenter the world and thus became female I guess

It's not like you ever travel back in time to meet him though so he could have been a lady originally. Another idea is that the esper whose body he apparently jacked was female so he just defaulted that way when he became a trans-dimensional monster

The nice thing about a mod patch is you can work up your own backstory

Argy

Thank you Xif for the timeline, has come in very useful. Also what i am looking for is a word or notepad document for all of the characters lines within the game, just like Dome has done for his rewrite of FFT+. Only the vanilla version. Is this somthing that can be done easily on EVSP?
Thank you
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Xifanie

This should do, it's a decompiled TEST.EVT
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Argy

Once again, thank you so very much. Your time and help is greatly appreciated!
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!