• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:02:15 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

redoing sprites

Started by lunar, August 09, 2018, 02:03:24 pm

lunar

Well this is my first in spriting a fft person but i TRIED to finsh Genesis but here he is to the best of my ability.
  • Modding version: PSX
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Valkirst

I like at the work I'm looking at, the hair bounce looks really good. Would you mind if I took a closer look at it later?
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

lunar

August 09, 2018, 11:41:58 pm #2 Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:00:16 am by lunar
yeah sure
"Lassworm!."

Valkirst

3am my time. Took me a while to fix this up, not perfect yet but yeah.
Completed Sprites

Adhelbert

Good hand job over there. I always admire your work, Valkirst, even though i don't comment about them.

The hair details in that portrait is very cool, i think you just need to add some fancy touches to the collar and the nick and it will be another masterpiece.

Keep up the good work  :D :D

3lric

Quote from: Mike on August 28, 2018, 07:20:40 am
Good hand job over there. I always admire your work, Valkirst, even though i don't comment about them.

The hair details in that portrait is very cool, i think you just need to add some fancy touches to the collar and the nick and it will be another masterpiece.

Keep up the good work  :D :D

Did you say hand job? Idgi

lunar

Quote from: Valkirst on August 28, 2018, 06:11:21 am
3am my time. Took me a while to fix this up, not perfect yet but yeah.

looks great I imagine the amount of time you put on it was a lot, just look at the detail.
"Lassworm!."

Valkirst

Thank you, Mike, it's always appreciated when someone enjoys your work.

So here you go Lunar I'll check out the sprite sheet more in-depth in the next few days.
Completed Sprites

lunar

"Lassworm!."

lunar

I forgot to mention this is a frame in the sprite sheet when he attacks he's head goes backwards. 
"Lassworm!."

Valkirst

Yeah, there is some work to be done on this sprite.

aaannnddd because I wasn't entirely happy before, here's some more Genesis! I wanted to play with his hair a little more: added more depth to the roots, a little extra hair, elongated the collar and his face needed to be more androgynous for my liking. I also played around with the palette to make a deteriorating Genesis.
Completed Sprites

lunar

even with the the color changes you are doing to the face it keeps getting better.  I like the darker hair you did it looks great.
"Lassworm!."