• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:36:48 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Journey of the Five - Chapter 1 DOWNLOAD HERE! (Current Version v1.97e)

Started by 3lric, March 25, 2013, 08:13:33 pm

Zero Dozer

I know, I know. Elric talks about his situation with the mod at the chat when the topic's brought up.

Oh, also, nice to meet you, Kyozo. I know you from the ID forums.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: Zero Dozer on October 23, 2014, 01:59:36 pm
Elric, wouldn't it be better for you to find another spriter? Y'know, while the other one's MIA.

If you looked at my other threads, you'd see that I've been trying to do that for like a year now O_o
No idea how you missed that...
  • Modding version: PSX

Zero Dozer

Quote from: Elric on October 23, 2014, 08:21:42 pm
If you looked at my other threads, you'd see that I've been trying to do that for like a year now O_o
No idea how you missed that...

As soon as Kyozo said I took notice of your mentions of it on other threads. Sorry for that.

3lric

No worries fella. I actually have gotten 2 pms from potential spriters since I posted those 2 marks, and although well fell through one is still pending.

Also Choto even with as much as he has on his plate, has been helping out in the spriting department as well, and while Choto is a beast, he's also the Jot5 ASMer. So we dont want to stretch him too thin.

cqcsnake

Hope all is going well. Happy holidays from a new fan of yours~!

Bishop

Just played through Chapter 1 -- great work Raven et al.!  Lots of fun and looking forward to Chapter 2.

swivdaniels

Maaaaan! Just got done playing thru Chapter!   :mrgreen:  sooo much fun! Instant classic y'all! FFT is my favorite game all time and this game is as close to a sequel as we'll probably ever see! To everyone involved in the game, thank you all! This is a true gem in every way. I don't know how yall did it but yall sure did do it! Much love, much respect!

Lucas Marchand

I am Brazilian and I am using a translator, forgive clerical errors.
I'm a fan of this group and already played at least two mods of you, and I'm crazy to leave the 2nd chapter.  :D

KingUrameshi

Hello all, I am a huge fan of FF Tactics since release. Just wanted to say I'm new to this site and played chapter one of JOT5. Excellent idea and the best mod I have played so far. Really can't wait for chapter 2 so I can spend a whole day beating it just like I did with chapter one. Definitely a mod I just can't put down.

P.S. Solid Snake is the man, his default class is just overpowered and the absolute best!
You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

Zolias

Quote from: KingUrameshi on February 28, 2015, 11:31:12 pm
Hello all, I am a huge fan of FF Tactics since release. Just wanted to say I'm new to this site and played chapter one of JOT5. Excellent idea and the best mod I have played so far. Really can't wait for chapter 2 so I can spend a whole day beating it just like I did with chapter one. Definitely a mod I just can't put down.

P.S. Solid Snake is the man, his default class is just overpowered and the absolute best!

Snake is pretty awesome if you give him Equip Projectiles and spam Assassinate over and over again with a Bowgun.  Though judging by the name of his base job, you won't need to waste the Support Ability slot once guns are available. 

Actually, I wonder what kind of remark he'll make when he finds guns exist in Ivalice, as well, which obviously starts to appear medival to him, what with using swords, bows, crossbows and going into castles and forts for the majority of Ch.1...

EDIT:  I just learned that Snake's Special Ops class can use bowguns without the need for Equip Projectiles... I feel dumb now.

GreatDoom

teojoker

i am noooobbb... where i can find tutorial to play... Because whenever i do patch the new game goes blank!!! im currently patching JOT 5... btw what version to make this patch work on FFT PSX?? USA OR Other Version?

Junior_xP

gett21

This mod is probably one of my inspiration in modding FFT.. I wish I can succeed as much as this mod did.. I still am putting pieces on ideas and deciding plans.. Still on the drawing board then..  :)

BayuWindKaze

what an epic hack dude,,
I just played this hack, the enemies so damn hard.. Babus the Bitchmaster with 5 lamias is real pain in the beginning of the game.
Thanks to you, I'll waiting for chapter 2
(Sorry if bad english)
Nope

Nyzer

Found a typo: In the Delita scene after the party leaves the gallows, Romar says that his brother Tesnya has "payed" the price.

There was also a missed (or unnecessary?) apostrophe on the way down from Dorter before that, but I didn't think to really take note of it at the time, so I can't be more specific, sorry. >_>

3lric

No worries. I've made slight reworks and corrections so every single Ch1 event for the re-release, there was another typo in that same scene were he says "gp" instead of "go" I caught em both lol.

I'll have a changeling for the re-release up soon

Nyzer

And in Warjilis, when Ramza first meets up with the two bandits he saved (Olivander and Leesha), he tells them "He'as taken my sister hostage".

If I find any others, I'll just continue to post them in this topic.

3lric