• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFTA2 Tools (Updated 2013/02/16)

Started by Lennart, January 27, 2013, 01:44:40 pm

reonhart

sorry for necroposting
realy need that tool badly, but i have same problem with this guy

Quote from: Ethereal Embrace on October 29, 2015, 07:50:28 am
Hmm, this may or may not have something to do with this being an old computer, but the .jar file just asks me to extract more files and that's it. When I try to run it through java, it tells me that
"data\job.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)"

lepiton

Does anyone know if Lennart gave permission for others to edit/update his tools? I don't really want to mess around with them without consent.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

xenor879

May 18, 2020, 04:01:32 pm #42 Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 03:01:33 pm by xenor879 Reason: asking for help
Can anyone make another download link to the Ability Editor the other one is broken.

bertwill9470

Hi, I am an enthusiast of FFTA2 and have been searching for modding tools. I was fortunate enough to come across this particular tool, but unfortunately, I am not familiar with .jar files. Would it be possible for someone to convert this into an executable file so that this amazing editor could be more accessible to the majority of people? Thank you

SoloCross

Quote from: bertwill9470 on April 05, 2023, 03:46:10 pmHi, I am an enthusiast of FFTA2 and have been searching for modding tools. I was fortunate enough to come across this particular tool, but unfortunately, I am not familiar with .jar files. Would it be possible for someone to convert this into an executable file so that this amazing editor could be more accessible to the majority of people? Thank you
.jar files are executable files my dude, you just need to have Java installed.

Kaizerfreak

June 27, 2023, 01:04:44 am #45 Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:19:16 am by Kaizerfreak
Wonder if anyone will see this and can help. I'm trying to add the Focus buff to another ability (Adelaide), but it doesn't seem to work in game. The "Focus" text pops up over the character sprite, but there's no buff (and no sprite stance, but it still gives Regen). For kicks, I gave Adelaide 4 range and the ability to target allies, and it seems to give allies the Focus buff just fine. Anyone know what's going on?

Also tried putting a resurrection effect on Nurse and didn't seem to work either.