• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:13:30 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

WOTL story in full?

Started by joegt123, July 31, 2013, 06:33:10 pm

joegt123

Does anyone know of an actually intact let's play or series of videos that show the entire story?

There's no way in hell I'm ever going to play the game fast enough or consistently enough for me to get the full story in one cohesive unit, so I want to watch it like a movie. Only problem is... I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. FFFFF. Best I can find is little bits and pieces of this cutscene here or there and there are NO wotl let's plays that I could find that aren't missing pieces of the story due to deleted videos.

Any help here would be appreciated.... I don't want to have to stat hack a party from the beginning just to see it through without interruptions.

3lric

Most of the events can be re-watched in the bravestory menu after seeing the scene in game. Just get a near complete save file online and re-watch them that way.

Dunno if its the same in WotL though regarding the new scenes since PSX > WotL, so I don't know much about WotL

• Modding version: PSX

Myrmidon

WotL allows you to rewatch everything as well, including cutscenes, new content, and (if memory serves), the ending in a postgame file.

joegt123

No, it doesn't. It only shows you the "important" scenes. Not pre-battle scenes, not during battle dialogue, just the fmv's and cutscenes that don't include you and your given party standing on the field. Not good enough.

Myrmidon

right, I'm just thinking cutscenes again...

...there's scripts on Gamefaqs, if that helps.  I gained a more in-depth understanding of Ivalice after reading this:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197339-final-fantasy-tactics/faqs/48627
like...a great deal more than my playthroughs of PSX and WotL...