• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

SoySauceMaster

Thanks for the vids, Barren. I haven't been commenting on other's matches, so, here:
Not many Odins in this match...
Dol's squire is awesome.
Nice jumping team, Raven.

Avalanche

Hi barren,
If u plan to make a new match with my Team, would you mind to place it against a Team that relies on Grand Cross and elemental Guns?

AeroGP

Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.

Barren

I'll have some of AeroGP's gauntlet matches up today and if I don't upload them all tonight I'll certainly give you the rest tomorrow so stay tuned :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

CT5Holy

Whooooa R3 was intense.

Minor note: one of my Squires should have had Move MP UP.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

TrueLight

Well...it went better than what I expected at first. Counter Magic didn't screw me up that much, but my Casters could not stay up and my Paladin was on Raise duty for the entire match. I never knew that Tornado/Short Charge could out speed Bolt/Short Charge, but I guess I found that out today. GG AeroGP.
  • Modding version: PSX

AeroGP

Quote from: TrueLight on February 27, 2012, 07:40:59 pm
Well...it went better than what I expected at first. Counter Magic didn't screw me up that much, but my Casters could not stay up and my Paladin was on Raise duty for the entire match. I never knew that Tornado/Short Charge could out speed Bolt/Short Charge, but I guess I found that out today. GG AeroGP.

It can if you have turn priority from being player one.
Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.

Barren

Quote from: CT5Holy on February 27, 2012, 05:25:09 pm

Whooooa R3 was intense.

Minor note: one of my Squires should have had Move MP UP.

I missed that as when I just looked at it. Thanks for pointing out my error

CT5Holy

Ah no prob, Barren. Considering the frequency and consistency of your vids, these mistakes are minor. Especially since it's just exhibition matches!

Thanks for all the vids, Barren.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

You're very welcome.

I also want to thank everyone who watched these Arena Exhibition videos throughout these months. I hope that the tournament coming up soon will be a success. I appreciate everyone's feedback and response to my videos and I'm happy everyone gets to see how their team performs when showcased. So again thank you everyone :)

Reks

Honestly, my team did a lot better than I thought they would. GG Aero!
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

SoySauceMaster

Thanks for the vids, Barren. This may be a late reponse...
Instant absorbting AoE, along with Raise 2. Nice. I kinda would've liked to see more Armor Breaks from my team, though. GG Aero

Shadowstrike

good game AeroGP. Charm kinda screwed you over at one point but was def a good fight regardless. You did good for item bots with all the phoenix downs.

Shadowstrike

Quote from: Vigilanti on February 17, 2012, 10:02:49 am
AWwwww Damn dog that was a close call for you at beginning of Round 3. I thought I had you but you got me in the end. GG Shadowstrike

def a good game i merced you though haha try makin a new team and we can go again bro

Avalanche

March 06, 2012, 04:15:56 am #1257 Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:27:00 am by Avalanche
Alright my first Video. i couldnt use Youtube due to the timelimit

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp9kg0_fft-arena-naturalists-vs-soysaucemaster_shortfilms

u might notice that i forgott to remove my sleep sword from the ninja. so remember my Team is not legit in that video.
But i thought i still show it to you

Barren

I can't watch the video :(

It said: Unfortunately we do not grant access to Clipfish from your country

Barren

Hooray I can watch it now :)

And you're very welcome with getting this video together, anytime you need any tips you can PM me

Definitely update your team when you get the chance so they are legal but like you said in your video take it as it is for now so no big deal. You may also want to give your lancer an ether or even hi-ether if possible considering your mages run out of MP quickly, unless your oracle relies on carbuncle for MP healing which also requires MP but its up to you. The match itself was nice and really showed what your team is capable of when put in the right situation. Good job