• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:37:23 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Zetaros 2nd shot at creating a sprite!

Started by Zetaro, February 10, 2011, 12:28:51 am

Zetaro

Hello one, hello all! This is my second try at making (or what some might say editing) a sprite.
My last one looked very rough, but heres my second shot at it! let me know what ya think. And,
if you can, give me some tips on how'd i'd make it better. Or you can tell me i'm wasting my time
and that its garbage. Either way i need to know, ya know?. :mrgreen: 
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

Zetaro

just figured out that the hair is a tad off. i hope to get it fixed soon.

Knox

The red is a littttle bright, or try darkening the rest of the outfit to contrast with it but then it will look funny ingame.

Hair shouldn't be too much of a challenge but i can take a shot at it if you have any trouble.

More than positive that once you get the hair on the sprite down pretty good plenty of portrait aces around ehre that could easy fix clouds hair to match, might have to come up with the face part on your own though.

Not bad for a second try, my first ones were muchhh worse.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

Zetaro

February 15, 2011, 10:56:00 pm #3 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:56:45 pm by Zetaro
yeah i have already fixed the hair. The colors are off still, but i stink at portrait. The hair is still messed up a little but its a lot better. i just put a letter where his portrait suppose to be.

XD my first time wasn't so bad. but i could have done better.

Knox

I can't help witht he portrait as im still refining my skills for those, and i really suck at them but I hope you dont mind i took what you had and fixed it the best i could to look properly in game, it still might be a tad bit bright but I'm sure you can take it from here the rest of the way.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

GeneralStrife

Red is saturated pretty bad. Take a look at lionel archer's or wizard's red.

Zetaro

i agree with general with the red just a tad, but besides that i LOVE what you did with the hair!