• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Can anyone even

Started by theultrawolf, November 14, 2015, 07:23:15 am

theultrawolf

Can any of you read Japanese and tell me what exactly they're saying in this?
It looks brutal
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Doctus

It's a parody of the strange and violent ending of the anime (originally game) School Days.

Intro text: Ramza says he finally decided on Agrias, but Meliadoul showed up and told him he had already gotten her pregnant. (In School Days these were two girls the protagonist was constantly waffling between.)

Ramza asks her if she wants some tea and she says she'll go get some, and while he's thinking about what she said, he finds a letter from her that simply reads "SORRY  -     -     -    FAREWELL" (a final-sounding word for "farewell"). Meliadoul stabs him and says "You're horrible! Just thinking of your own happiness with Agrias!"

On the roof, Agrias asks if Meliadoul's going to a hospital and she says she's not, which Agrias attributes to the pregnancy story being a lie. Agrias says she was Ramza's girlfriend, to which Meliadoul replies that she just wanted to be his girlfriend too. Agrias says she's going to verify whether Meliadoul was lying about the pregnancy and, after slashing her, says she was lying after all - there's no child there.

Agrias sails off with Ramza's severed head (it was in the bag on the roof earlier) and is like "Finally it's just the two of us, Ramza!"

Jumza

Strange. Also cool :P. Thanks for translating Doctus! :)

I can't believe this was made in 2008.

EDIT: I laughed at "NICE BOAT"
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Oh I remember this, been quite a while.

Also, damn I coulda used someone who could translate japanese a few weeks ago lol
  • Modding version: PSX