• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:40:57 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Help with orgASM

Started by MagusBR, December 07, 2011, 01:24:04 am

MagusBR

Hello i'm new here.
I'm trying to make a change into Item and Shop workbook.xml from Raven's Wrokbook
I did the changes and used the orgASM to make the change to My Hacks.xml. It says sucess and create a file My Hacks.xml but when I load orgASM it does not show my hack in the list
Any idea why this is happening they are all in same folder

RavenOfRazgriz

You shouldn't be using my FFT OrgASM generator in conjunction with my Workbooks.  My workboook already generates the code on the XML tab, the FFT OrgASM Generator is for people looking to go through the various ASM-related threads for a specific hack, since not all threads include a .xml file and not everyone knows how to properly make one.

Merely copy and paste the contents of the XML tab in my Workbook into a text editor (such as Notepad), Save As, type the name as "My Hacks.xml" or whatever, then open FFT OrgASM.  All that jibberish you see on that tab is already formatted for FFT OrgASM.

If it still doesn't work, upload the XML you're trying to apply with FFT OrgASM as an attachment here and I'll take a look at it.  There may be an issue in my most recent update of the Workbooks, but if there is I know what it is and its an easy fix.