• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:37:50 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

MasterGrand's sprites

Started by MasterGrand, April 27, 2010, 03:41:38 pm

Lijj

Is Mecca not in Saudi Arabia?
Any way good range of color now.
Keep up the good work!
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Still lookin good to me. Just lookin forward :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MasterGrand

Quote from: "Cheetah"Take Kagebunji advice Grand. This is a good sprite and the color tones are definitely improved. I wonder if the eyes might get one more pixel, but I think it is also just part of the character tat you can hardly see them.

Yea sure it is in saudi arabia but you can speak arabic  , you said (Mar habbah )

Thanks Kagebunji I enthusiastic to finish it

i fixed eyes like what said Cheetah
Let's be together !!

jimmyjw88

This is looking really good. Great job. Looking forward. And good job with the glowing eyes. Definitely gives the creep.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Cheetah

Ah I see what you did with the eyes. Try putting the dark shade of red where the color of the character's eyes would normally be, and the dark red where the white of their eye would be. Try that and post it, I might even recommend making the dark red a bit brigher, but first I want to see the different placement.
Current Projects:

MasterGrand

now what about this ?
Let's be together !!

Lijj

Too much! the less obvious the better.

MasterGrand

now what about face ?
Let's be together !!

Lijj

For Sprite: The 2 brown pixels below red eyes, make black.
For Face: Good Potential. But, No outlines; Blend the outlines.

jimmyjw88

Change back the eyes, especially the colour. The first one gives more creepiness factor than your latest attempts.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MasterGrand

May 04, 2010, 08:46:03 am #50 Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:00:06 am by MasterGrand
Quote from: "jimmyjw88"Change back the eyes, especially the colour. The first one gives more creepiness factor than your latest attempts.

Note to everyone dear .
I wish all members to give me only one view, I can not take all of your comments, someone says to me than this and someone else says otherwise, by me, I respect all your views and comments.

I hope you cooperate with me in uniform and thank you

Best regards
Let's be together !!

Kagebunji

Leave the eyes as they are now, further experimenting might end bad. We will work on portrait later, don't rush it that much, haha :D

mav

Ah, very nice! I think you could use a little more of the darkest gold shade on his head. Right now you have the two lighter shades and it lacks depth.

MasterGrand

soon i finish it
Let's be together !!

Kagebunji

Hm good job. I though I saw some errors on back walking frames, but I forgot that arms will be there and coveer it fully, heh. Good job, lookin forward to this. Shadow was one of my best characters for long :).

mav

Someone make a portrait for this sprite, stat.

Lijj

The only concern I have with this awesome sprite is the little tie on the back of his head. It needs to swing slightly in the walking animation.
Make it swing just 1 pixel to the left  for first two then 1 pixel to the right for last two. Leave middle frame the same. Should be an easy edit.

Cheetah

For the swinging you can use the belt on the front walking animation as a reference.
Current Projects:

MasterGrand

Greeting

Don't hasty Kagebunji i'm work in arms , soon i finish it and i rest my eyes  :D

now what i most fix it ?
Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

Hello guys

Now i'm work in arms to finish it
Let's be together !!