• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:23:38 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT Ragnarok

Started by gett21, June 12, 2015, 10:22:48 am

gett21

Introduction:
Basically this is just the concept of mine.. I have been busy with school especially nearing my 4th year in college so I will make a description of this plan.. My friends and I have played Ragnarok in the Philippines and as far as I remember it was the first MMORPG I ever played and for it to be migrated made me sad.. I played FFT at first when I still had my gameboy.. It was FFT Advance and I fell in love with it at my first gameplay.. When the PS1 was released I played FF8 and FF7 but I was late at discovering FFT.. It was not until that I had the PSP that I was able to play FFT War of the Lions.. I liked the game but it was somehow lacking in the end.. When I was on my college days as an Info Tech I was able to understand programming but sadly it did not teach me anything about making or modding games.. Thankfully through some self study and research I was able to understand how mods and games were developed and on my first shot at modding I will develop my first project.. FFT Ragnarok :)

Game Description:
   Our objective of the game is to make the entire world of Ivalice into the world of Ragnarok.. There is already a Ragnarok Tactics game on the PSP but I felt it was lacking.. I think it would be better if it was in FFT.. Job Classes.. The Maps and World Map is still being worked on and we are still on the planning stage but maybe in a couple of days we can our keyboards typing then..

Note: Since almost everyone on my team are 3rd year College students we may have little time since we have our SAD and some projects but I am still hoping that we will get through this! I will post any update on my mod here if I have time!! Ciao! :)

Bladegrasp1997

Are you planning on using 3d models like in Ragnorak 2?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

Quote from: Bladegrasp1997 on June 13, 2015, 09:42:12 am
Are you planning on using 3d models like in Ragnorak 2?

You are extremely persistent, aren't you? :P
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Bladegrasp1997

Zero Dozer

Ragnarok into Final Fantasy Tactics. Now that's an interesting idea. So, you intend to put RO1's Midgard into FFT?

gett21

Well it's not considered 3D I guess just 2D and judging by how demanding my client and my teachers this will be a long term plan -_-.. I will be hoping that I get more free time in doing this. Yeah definitely Midgard and so far for the Job Classes.. I will still start on how the Ragna Classes gonna fit on FFT :)