• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Warcraft stuff(not about wow)

Started by Shade, October 15, 2010, 07:15:51 am

Shade

October 15, 2010, 07:15:51 am Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:37:59 am by Shade
Was TD from wc3 or from somewhere else?

What do you like about WC3?
What kinda custom maps do you like?(example here siege,hero wars, dota, tag(well any tag), uther arty, footman stuff and td)

And what about LoL, HoN, and Dota by valve, what do you think about those?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kaijyuu

WCS? What's the S stand for?

Anywho, tower defenses sorta started in Starcraft. They definitely matured into what they are today in Wc3, though.

As for what I liked: TDs, tech wars, and niche games.

TDs were fun at first but got repetitive.
Tech Wars was a fun little game that spawned a bunch of similar maps, like ToC Boreal Conflict, Castle Wars, and Civ Wars. ToC was my favorite.
Niche games would be weird fun little maps that try to do interesting things with wc3's engine. Uther Party could be considered one of these but I never much liked that.

Never liked Dota or it's spinoffs. The focus on last hits/killing blows along with RPG mechanics in a competitive game really sunk it for me.
  • Modding version: PSX

Shade

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"WCS? What's the S stand for?

Ah sorry mate, wrong thing.
It stands for warcraft source.

yeah lol
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

PX_Timefordeath

Death Coil Arena

A fun little game, started off simple and then more stuff was added. Basically, everyone is a death knight with only Death Coil as an ability. The Death Coils would chase people for a long ass time, as you can outrun them, but one mistake and you're gonna get pwned. I also helped test played the early version, Clan ORPG ftw!

Shade

Damm when I install wc3 back to my computer(not laptop) I must download that.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou