• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:37:10 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

(Rfh Asm) Need help for formula edit

Started by ekaiser, July 05, 2019, 10:54:45 pm

ekaiser

July 05, 2019, 10:54:45 pm Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 11:20:35 pm by ekaiser
Hi! Need help when apply the Rfh Jump formula in http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9050.0  but cant edit the Y value in ffpatcher (Y+1)% on hit so all my jumps have only 1% on hit, i cant find the Y in the jump horizontal or vertical abilities, also no Y value in the Asm code itself.
Also try the worker formula apply elemental and stat but hive me large and increased random damages each time i select and deselect a target.  :cry:
  • Modding version: PSX

ekaiser

And the original Rfh post is really old (around 2014) to post there this help treat,Rfh is not here anymore i think, i just undone my changes and use another great stuff, well have nice modding yall lol

Zenn

You shouldn't give up so easily...

Apply this patch after Rfh jump patch:

<Patch name="Add variable to Rfh jump patch">
    <Description>Changes the Y parameter to a Y variable. Default value 63h=99d.</Description>
    <Variable name="Y" file="BATTLE_BIN" default="63" offset="F702C"/>
    <Location file="BATTLE_BIN" offset="F702D">
    </Location>
  </Patch>

QuoteI'm not good creating ASM ...

Then you should start reading ASM tutorials and start practicing. You won't find much help on ASM, besides those tutorials and the wiki.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

ekaiser

Thanx for reply Zenn!   :D Still recently see you reply because i really trow the towel on this Lancer treat and not enter to see any reply again. Great i will try it later this day, and test if worked, i really like the idea of a lancer moded that way and really get a little frustrated after not find the "y" value to edit the % of hit.

ekaiser