• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:07:16 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

the demon who walks darkness and light

Started by demonlord5000, February 03, 2012, 05:08:04 am

demonlord5000

Hey all, glad to be here. Honorable mentions goes to eternal for linking me to this while we were talking a bit, but anyways, a bit about me. I'm 23, and recently I've been into mods and such since last year my house got flooded (lost all my classic games), so I've been using an emulator, and mods help make them more challenging than ever before. Naturally I've always loved ff tactics, so I figure why not make an account here?

Right now I'm jobless sadly, but I'll be getting into business whenever the economy decides to cut me a break. In the future when I'm doing well I have plans to go into game making (even have my own story for one). Current hobbies are gaming/reading/working with computers. I'm a fairly laid back guy, so I'm hoping I get along with you all.

For those that question the topic title/my username...there actually is a story behind it, but I'll save that for another post, if I see any interest to hear it, but till then I won't bore ya with the details.

Anyways...time for my catchphrase. Fear the lord of darkness!
Fear the lord of darkness!

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!~
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Taichii

welcome to FFH :D
its pain that keeps you human.. i mean..
where all your dreams come true :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Joseph Strife

Quote from: demonlord5000 on February 03, 2012, 05:08:04 am
For those that question the topic title/my username...there actually is a story behind it, but I'll save that for another post, if I see any interest to hear it, but till then I won't bore ya with the details.

I want to hear that, and welcome to FFH, Where you can make all your dreams come true. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

demonlord5000

Heh thanks guys, and since the story was asked for, I'll give it to ya.

Over the years on the net, I've often noticed people make demon names and try to act evil and cool (and fail miserably at that), and due to that I've come to develop a truly demonic persona based on my own beliefs. You often hear about angels who fell to darkness, but why not ever a demon who has raised above his own instincts, and walks both paths? As for the numbers, they just mean I'm the 5000th demonlord (and I needed something to distinguish myself from other demons). Fun fact: the story for the game I want to create is based on this very same thing. It's based off a demonlord who strives for peace among themselves and the humans, but because of his outlook on things, he gets betrayed by his very own generals, leaving him with only a few options. If he relies on his dark demonic powers, it would corrupt him and slowly make him evil, but due to the demons background, he can't exactly go looking for allies either. Suffice to say, he does find allies, but I only gave away the start of the plot...and if I ever do get to create it, I don't want to ruin the plot I have in mind. Don't worry though, It'll let you go both paths.

Hope you guys found the story behind my name interesting.

Joseph Strife

Yes it is, and if you told this demon of yours falls in love with a human it will start looking like DMC XD.
Nevermind my jokes, hope you can get to it soon. :)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Taichii

Quote from: demonlord5000 on February 03, 2012, 01:45:28 pm
Heh thanks guys, and since the story was asked for, I'll give it to ya.

Over the years on the net, I've often noticed people make demon names and try to act evil and cool (and fail miserably at that), and due to that I've come to develop a truly demonic persona based on my own beliefs. You often hear about angels who fell to darkness, but why not ever a demon who has raised above his own instincts, and walks both paths? As for the numbers, they just mean I'm the 5000th demonlord (and I needed something to distinguish myself from other demons). Fun fact: the story for the game I want to create is based on this very same thing. It's based off a demonlord who strives for peace among themselves and the humans, but because of his outlook on things, he gets betrayed by his very own generals, leaving him with only a few options. If he relies on his dark demonic powers, it would corrupt him and slowly make him evil, but due to the demons background, he can't exactly go looking for allies either. Suffice to say, he does find allies, but I only gave away the start of the plot...and if I ever do get to create it, I don't want to ruin the plot I have in mind. Don't worry though, It'll let you go both paths.

Hope you guys found the story behind my name interesting.

sounds a little bit like legion.. only that it was angels not demons LOL
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

demonlord5000

Heh true, but my story existed before legion. They have stolen it from me...they must die! In all seriousness though, I've had this story for like 12 years or more. As for the demon falling in love with a human...don't worry, that doesn't happen. I will say there is a love interest however! I'd say the way I look at it, is that demons/angels are just like humans, who have there good and bad, and are imperfect. Glad you guys were interested enough to read it though!