• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:37:27 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

How to get clean images of the bar, itemshop, recruit office and furshop scenes?

Started by enemjay, May 15, 2013, 12:02:16 pm

enemjay

I was searching google images in hopes of finding some nice clear images of FFT's bar, itemshop, recruit office and furshop scenes - you know, those great still pics where Ramza is chatting with the owner. The easiest method that comes to mind is taking a
screen capture right before leaving the shop, however the bottom edge of the shop owner's speech block slightly overlaps the top part of the scene. Its a good view of the scene but I wonder if there's a way to get a perfect copy of these images. Anyone know of a way or already have copies of these images?

Also I believe that there's a slightly different image for each location, each corresponding to one of Ramza's three sprites. I'd like to have a copy of each version.

I've attached rough images from the net to give you an idea of the shots I'm talking about.

Jumza

Using ShiShi Sprite Manager, open up your FFT file go to Other Images and take a look through there. All of the pictures of each area (bar, shop, fur shop, tavern) from every chapter are located in there somewhere! You can easily export / import from there.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

messiahgov

I want to join this thread, maybe it's unnecessary to open another one.

As seen in the pictures above, where in FFTactext I can find the words like Buy, Sell, Fitting, Exit, Rumor, Proposition, Male soldier, Female soldier etc. or other menu words like "Hire" and so on. I can't seem to find them with FFTactext or I missed them somewhere.