• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:29:55 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Hello! PSP Modding?

Started by Trick Track, January 23, 2017, 11:27:55 pm

Trick Track

So I'm getting back into Final Fantasy Tactics lately and I really want to hopefully mod my game so I can enjoy some of the creations out there. However, I wouldn't have the faintest idea of how to even do that. Is it even possible? For instance if I wanted to play the 1.3 Patch on my PSP is that possible? Or should I stick to emulation.

• Modding version: PSX & WotL

Emmy

Very few mods are for the PSP version.  Nearly all modders choose PSX version for their projects.  So stick to emulation. :)
  • Modding version: PSX

Trick Track

Aw it would have been nice to have a modded Final Fantasy Tactics version on my PSP to take on the go. Could you technically emulate PSX on PSP to get a modded ISO?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

You can just patch and then convert most FFT mods to work on PSP. As long as it doesn't have a custom SCUS like Jot5 does
  • Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

You can even emulate PSX or PSP games on your smartphone or tablet - much more accessible than dragging your old PSP out of mothballs, IMO.

I played Jot5 entirely on my Galaxy Mega.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown