• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Valk's Projects: 2021 update (Trance) Terra, Fran, Main Vagrant Story cast +more

Started by Valkirst, May 23, 2014, 03:27:56 pm

Valkirst

Still a lot of work, but all of the major frames are set just need to go in and fix and align.
  • Modding version: PSX
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

Valkirst

Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Completed Sprites

CONMAN

Awesome! Your my hero Valkirst!  I might just have to throw this into a battle just to see it in action!

Valkirst

Thanks Conman! Here is more, just basically need to finish the final three rows so, YAY!

Also... I have no idea why it triple posted  :shock:
Completed Sprites

lunar

Well it's been awhile since I've been on here because I haven't had time now I'm coming back to start rom hacking again cause I got a new PC and then I see this and it amazes me the work and sprites that you make keep up the good work and I'll try to FINALLY finish the sifer Sprite lol
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Valkirst

Hey Lunar, welcome back! I believe I've gotten better at portraits, maybe I'll give Seifer another shot.

Well folks I think I have had her done for a while but I was just kind of scared of post her. lol

I want to thank Twineees as always for helping me with the face, it was so much help I tried to do it my own way but I was just more impressed by what he had done than what I could do! I did modify her just a little bit to fit my aesthetic but it's pretty much his face. I just finished off some of the hair and adjusted some thangs. I will probably wait a week before I post her on the front page. If someone could just please go through it and check around in game to see if I missed anything or if anything needs to be ravamped I need more eyes on her.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Finishing up thebill11's awesome Rei sprite. Changing the feet to fit the official art work and very minor depth tweaks.
Completed Sprites

3lric

Quote from: Valkirst on September 06, 2019, 06:34:34 pm
Finishing up thebill11's awesome Rei sprite. Changing the feet to fit the official art work and very minor depth tweaks.

Ha, if this properly existed back in 2012, its possible that Rei would have replaced Dante or Snake in Jot5. He had his own intro written (along with Chrono) but they were never made due to sprite limitations on events. He only didnt make it into the 5 because there was no sprite for him when i initially began working on the mod.

It's looking good, well done.

Kagebunji

Quote from: Elric on September 07, 2019, 02:54:43 am
Ha, if this properly existed back in 2012, its possible that Rei would have replaced Dante or Snake in Jot5. He had his own intro written (along with Chrono) but they were never made due to sprite limitations on events. He only didnt make it into the 5 because there was no sprite for him when i initially began working on the mod.

It's looking good, well done.

It's been 7 years already, hah. How time flies.

Valkirst, this Terra turned out real nice, good job on her. You improve more and more :D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Valkirst

Thanks, Elric and Kage, I have fun doing this even if I myself have yet to implement them lol.

Here's Rei all donskies, I haven't put Terra upfront because I do want to test her.

Also Kage, you, Seushiro, Conman, and Twinees were my main inspiration for spriting.

edit: whoops had to reload it because I forgot to edit the defensive stance arms lol
Completed Sprites

3lric

Well done man. I will definitely find a use for this. We don't have any space left for additional joining units in Jot5, as all joining characters and every ability slot has been accounted for. However, I will definitely find a place for him as background material somewhere in Jot5 in one of the later chapters :D

Valkirst

Thanks man, I really appreciate it it's an honor to be considered. I wasn't entirely sure what to work next, so I thought Hey why the hell not?
Completed Sprites

Nyzer

I just wanted to say - nice work on the Ashley Riot sprite, man. I've been getting some good use outta him in TLW!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Valkirst

Thanks Nyzer, glad you're enjoying it.

I've been taking a break but been working on the Akstar portrait and updated Rei
Completed Sprites

lunar

"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Valkirst

I decided to make 2 other portraits from that game from season 2 since I decided to play it. Lasswell and Fina... need to rework Fina's lips...
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Hey peeps! Been kinda taking a break because I really wasn't inspired to do much. However, I have always wanted to try to do Katt as a sprite and since I finished Rei up I think it's good time to do that. Here's her Portrait updated to fit her more classic style.
Completed Sprites

3lric

Valkirst

Thanks Elric!

Here is a little alt version of the portrait and the main pose sprites.
Completed Sprites