• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:02:25 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Re intro i suppose

Started by Joseph Strife, November 25, 2012, 06:31:54 am

Joseph Strife

Well, here am i, i think i owe you all an apology. I disappeared from the foruns without any explanation to any of you guys (this goes most for the JoT5 team).
I was a little taken by life problems (college, girlfriend, family) but i have most things settled now and i want to come back at full to help anyway i can. After all, life comes frist XD
I will not make this a long post so, That's pretty much it, i'm back to help anyway i can. :D

(Don't if this was the right section to post this, but anyway, it's here XD)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

3lric

Welcome back JS. Now
* Elric hands Joseph Strife a Shovel

No time for questions! Just start digging!
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

I was lurking in the foruns, just wasn't posting anything, so i'm up to date in everything regarding JoT5, about your moving, etc.
* Joseph dug and found lot's of good things. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...