• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

CCP 2nd - Beta Version Available for download!

Started by Celdia, December 25, 2012, 07:08:20 am

Reks

Quote from: snovlo on April 03, 2017, 10:31:19 am
hi im enjoyed playing this version mod

-i wanna make sure of the patch link on the first page, is it the newest version?
maybe you can rearrange and double check some thread to make people easier to download the recent updated link
-is homemaker removed from the game? available first job is warrior,alchemist,green mage in this version that i downloaded from the first page.

-and um, im not sure but the first battle, exactly where gafgarion stand, there is a sprite agrias look a like but just half of its body, or maybe it's just error in my iso (?)

-i told my friends and distributed this version mod iso, they excited and hungry for completed version
(they want an another story too from this version mod! maybe a whole new story that take place after lion war)
thank you, i hope you keep up with the mod

The link is very likely the most accurate.

Homemaker still exists, it's just a more advanced job now - I forgot the requirements exactly.

Probably a dirty ISO, but if you patch it on a clean one and it continues then yes it might be the version Celdie currently has up.

More exposure for Celdie's work is always good. I should really get back to recording because I genuinely want to, but because I have to jump through so many hoops to get the videos uploaded, the process gives me massive cold feet and I end up putting it off.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

snovlo

i play CCP mod without knowing anything about damage formulas or even generics job skills
but it's fun to figure out by playing thru'

and i want to show something, is it normal? her secondary job

Celdia

I've seen that pop up, too. I've deleted every instance of that text from the patch and it still shows up. I don't know where I'm missing it, but I don't think anything is actually tied to that skillset though. Even if there were, it wouldn't be very game altering I don't think. I wouldn't worry about it. Just another random bug I need to chase down.

Also, the hell are you playing that on? I didn't think any mobile software emulated my patch without major crashes at Orbonne. o_o
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

snovlo

Quote from: Celdia on April 08, 2017, 10:15:19 am
I've seen that pop up, too. I've deleted every instance of that text from the patch and it still shows up. I don't know where I'm missing it, but I don't think anything is actually tied to that skillset though. Even if there were, it wouldn't be very game altering I don't think. I wouldn't worry about it. Just another random bug I need to chase down.

Also, the hell are you playing that on? I didn't think any mobile software emulated my patch without major crashes at Orbonne. o_o

latest epsxe.apk , just search on google lol..

Angel

Yeah, the Android ePSXe is actually really good. Requires a somewhat robust device (my Nexus 6 can handle it fairly well, but I need my Nexus 6P to not see slowdown at all), but it's better than some PlayStation emulators on PC. It was actually better than the Windows ePSXe for a long time, there.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

BizzMar

May 15, 2017, 05:40:37 pm #105 Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:11:34 pm by BizzMar
Hello. I just have one easy question because I'm not an expert here. The first thing this post says is "Current version is playable through the end of the main story" so, I don't understand. Is there any patch I should apply before applying this one (2nd beta)? Or how I'm supposed to play it?

Thanks in advance :)
Always yours,
BizzMar.

Zaane

by ''Current Version playable through the end of the main story'' means that even though the patch isn't fully finished you can play until the end of the main story.

this is the second version of this patch (the other was just CCP, this one is CCP2) you only need to apply the patch from this topic, you don't need any others.

Alaswing

Ehm, Hello :), im trying to use this patch but i dont know if im doing anything wrong, cause when i try to play it it looks like this

Can someone help me to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Bonesy

you give us the screenshot without telling us what emulator you're using etc?

u wot m8
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Alaswing

Quote from: Bonesy on May 27, 2017, 12:32:51 am
you give us the screenshot without telling us what emulator you're using etc?

u wot m8

Im sorry, im new in this, im using:
epsxe 2.0
Video Plugin Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9

im on windows 10 x64

please can you tell me what other info do i need to tell you?, and sorry about my bad english is not my natal.

Bonesy

please post a screenshot of your Pete's OpenGL2 settings, that might help us narrow it down
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Alaswing

Quote from: Bonesy on May 27, 2017, 06:37:23 am
please post a screenshot of your Pete's OpenGL2 settings, that might help us narrow it down

Sure thing, thanks a bunch Bonesy

Alaswing

Good day, i managed to fix it, if any one get this problem -Sprites Offset- in epsxe 2.0 Go to options>GTEHacks>*Uncheck* Widescreen, and everything solved.

thanks for your help.

JamiNeal

I've wanted to play this since the original CCP but yanno... life. Now that I'm back at it, I'm only looking at one thing. It SEEMS like a big thing. Stat buffs and such are reset when you level? How much does that suck? Is it minimal sucking that I won't even notice or like... continue waiting for a new patch level? I tend to play games pretty buff/debuff heavy, so that's kinda throwing me off.

Or wait... should I be playing the 1.9... other numbers version?

Celdia

I'd say pick it up and dive in. If you pay attention to your EXP its almost a non-issue and to compensate for it a lot of the stat buff/debuff skills are pretty high value to give you more bang for your buck, as it were. It just turns them into something more temporary like a status effect than letting you stat buff up to 50 speed and 99 PA and go around one-shotting everything on the field with 16 turns in a row.

DanteS

Excellent patch so far, congratulations. But, I have a question, will CCP receive any update ? fixing bugs or anything else? waiting with anxiety. xoxo =3

Celdia

Sad to say it is not one of my active projects. As much as I would love to get certain things fixed and fill out the sidequests and Deep Dungeon with the ideas I've got in my notes for them, I just don't have the time or motivation to do that kind of work right now. Hard enough just keeping up with my day to day life without trying to find time to re-learn how to modify a years-old project. I haven't written it off entirely (who knows, maybe when the kid is out of school and off to college and I change jobs I'll have some free time again) but in the foreseeable future I wouldn't expect to see any updates from here.

DanteS

really sad to hear that, but glad that your life is going pretty well ^^
Best regards so far, xoxo.

tompeters4000

Hello All,

Anyone want to share with me their setup/config for getting this game working.  Not sure what my problem is...I'm doing the same things I did as Call to Power and Journey of the Five...both of those work. Yet, I can't get this game to work past the Playstation logo on the start screen. Tried on two different machines and with two different emulators.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you all and to Celdia and the rest of the hard working hackers/programmers.

Tom

reev

Guys. GUYS. OMG.
I've touched this forum for the first time and omg. I have no words. I had no idea that this (your work here) was even possible.

I just... Thank you. Thank you.