• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:00:40 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CCP - AI Battles - Videos and Discussion

Started by Celdia, October 08, 2011, 08:48:41 am

Michiru

there will be a rematch wiz~ ! I demand it.  :twisted:
Come talk to the Michie!にほんごおできるも!

CT5Holy

Yikes! Even that double Stop did nothing.
But uh, how come the Alchemist was able to absorb both Flowing Strike and Terran Thrust?
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Celdia

Weapon Strike Fix ASM. All of the MK skills will apply the weapon's element in addition to the skill's element to the skill. Stonestance was absorbing the Earth element applied from the Stonecutter sword.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

dinosaur

I am surprised my champion did not use more engrave. I gave him Czria (shell and protect), renew ring (heal) and angel ring. CT5Holy vs Aquilae battle the Mystic Knight used angel ring right away. Instead 4 reraise WOW!. And why was pummel able to heal the gunslinger.

I wonder if I should give my alchemist MP move up... he ran out of mp but never used a tincture and I need him to do solidify...

Anyways, MOAR PETRIFY.

BlakGenius

October 15, 2011, 10:38:25 pm #26 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:42:37 pm by BlakGenius
Cheap Soda Let me down lol o well I need another punching bag... Dino GG lol Gunslinger had HolyWing and Aura blast is holy
"I'm the leading man, might need to do something heroic"-Balthier

Celdia

dinosaur

Barren thank you so much for doing the battle!! You know how much I lurv your videos!! I truly do appreciate the time :) and the wonderful trolling you did in the beginning. I was actually convinced that it was true XD.

Good work RR, I guess your knowledge of AI helped you out XD. You might have won this battle but there is a war still among us!! You just wait my good sir ;)

LET IT BE KNOWN!! In the Grudge Match, I actually did win two battles and RR won two himself ... so I consider this a tie :D

Barren

Quote from: dinosaur on October 18, 2011, 11:47:31 am
Barren thank you so much for doing the battle!! You know how much I lurv your videos!! I truly do appreciate the time :) and the wonderful trolling you did in the beginning. I was actually convinced that it was true XD.

Good work RR, I guess your knowledge of AI helped you out XD. You might have won this battle but there is a war still among us!! You just wait my good sir ;)

LET IT BE KNOWN!! In the Grudge Match, I actually did win two battles and RR won two himself ... so I consider this a tie :D

Well I'm glad you enjoyed the video dinosaur :) i really enjoyed doing commentary with CCP and its a refreshing experience from all those Arena videos which I am still currently doing. As I said on chat the other night i'll say it to you: Thank you for watching this special episode of CCP AI Battle! I'm glad you enjoyed the fight!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Wiz

Are you done do prelim stuff and moving on to actually lay a foundation for the real thing or are you just taking a break atm?

I had fun watching these and hope I can see more :mrgreen:

Celdia

Taking an unintended break. Its been a busy week and I haven't had the chance to record anything in a while. When I can find some time I'll be doing more prelim battles.

Wiz