• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

CCP - Battle Logs

Started by Wiz, June 24, 2011, 02:50:07 pm

Lucifer_zero

November 13, 2011, 01:16:23 pm #40 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:38:46 pm by Lucifer_zero
Quote from: Celdia on November 13, 2011, 10:15:37 am
Lucifer, my kingdom for that post 24 hours ago. XD

24h ago i was still on chapter 2, hahaha

I keep forgetting to put Lunch Break back in. With the Cook gone, I may just swap it back over to being HP Restore, give it back to Monks and maybe just do that Retort idea on Counter. Its not like anyone uses Counter in CCP anymore.

Well, anyone will want to use some counter with Cyan ^^

A quick summary response: Pigs are still Vanilla

I did notice this, but also noticed that they only show up on END, i think you could use that fact to make they some challenge, i think its funny idea to be punished by little color pigs of doom.

Cyan is supposed to be that slow,

Hum... i dont like the ideia of having someone with lower speed than a generic, but doing the math i see that i end up losing one point of speed with 110 growth... not thaaaaaat much...

I'll admit Zalera is a shitty battle and probably needs to be nerfed a bit

Maybe changing that two gunslinger would help a lot, also removing Short charge from zalera would be a nice touch, and let us control Meliadoul on this battle, maybe like that she could happen to learn the Flare 2 ( by the way, do you plan to put Flare 2 somewhere else for Meliadoul learn ? )

Another thing i forgt to say before

You forget to put all class needed as the pre-requisite for Mime, the way it´s now Reis came only with Mime unlocked, and lvl 1 Dragoner and Homemaker, as soon as she got Dragonner lvl 4 she opnened Champion lvl 8 and evething it should open with lvl 1, i asume that opnening all jog with reis will led me with a lvl 8 Red mage, lvl 4 Mystic, Lvl 4 Tactian and Lvl 4 Gunslinger, the rest all must be lvl 1...

-----

edit

I looked into 1,965 only to see the armor changes, nice ones, above of all the Noble Uniform ^^

Edit 2.

Hotfoot stoped giving the move +1 (1,965) and the fire affinity, to tell true the ring who absorb all stoped working to... and so stonestance, dont gime me more 20% more HP... i´m starting to think that all affinity equip/ move skills stoped work....
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Wiz

Celdia's Complete Patch 1.965Z Part 1 - It begins and it will end

I'll have the PvP Match up tonight as well as parts 2 and 3 of this new run :)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

drako393

oh my god, zalera is way too powerful  :( im stuck, i have the last version of the patch, anyone here have defeated this monster? help please  :| ...sorry for my english

RavenOfRazgriz

Quote from: drako393 on December 01, 2011, 06:16:13 pm
oh my god, zalera is way too powerful  :( im stuck, i have the last version of the patch, anyone here have defeated this monster? help please  :| ...sorry for my english

Are you sure you're playing on 1.965"Z"?  That special release is meant to fix a bug where Zalera comes in with 50 MA due to a glitch, resulting in things like 900 damage Flare 2s.  If you are and the fight's just giving you trouble, I do happen to know one setup that would allow Ramza to beat the entire fight by himself I could PM you, if you've been good about hanging onto your War Trophies, stocking up on various weapons, and learning skills.

Note to self: Attempt another recording of Ramza beating Zalera 6 on 1 and hope my software doesn't wig out again.

drako393

finally i been able to defeat zalerabastard :D...one cuestion: the battle against the elite chocobo team, is based on the level of my team? because i dont know what am i getting into haha

Celdia

Its a preset level - all the new stuff in the DD is currently - so if you're having problems with it you should be able to level up to overcome it. That said, there are effective strategies to bypass them at lower levels.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Wiz

Celdia

I'm a little surprised you upgraded to Champions to get past that fight. Warriors can wear armor and tote around Axes. Mixed in even with Charge +1 (which is frequently instant to use now) you can easily get up to 40+ damage output for each of your units and you get comparable HP values with the Warriors. As an aside, the Enchanter fired through the door. They have always been able to shoot like that when the door is 'blocked' with units like that. When I read the video title I thought you got a glitch like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OYOg3Dftiy0#t=893s

Also, holy hell that voice changer shit is like drills in my ears, man. XD

Wiz

Celdia

Good video, Wiz. A few responses: Gear isn't wholly level-scaled in CCP. It is limited by story progression. Enemies won't ever randomly appear with anything you can't currently buy from the stores. What I'm not sure of though is if when you go into say Sand Rat if the AI can access the things you will get access to AFTER that fight or not. I haven't tested that hack in detail.

The other thing is you did hit the nail on the head with how to deal with Miluda. A running thing in CCP is any battle with a Kill ______ objective is going to be a lot harder than the kill everyone fights. This is to give the fight some challenge to people focusing on the target and to give the veteran players a bigger challenge than usual if they choose to try and take down everyone. You'll see the worst of this probably at the Windmill Shed in Chapter 1.

And lastly, on Chapter 1, Ramza's Hero class gets access to Armor and Helmets in Chapter 2 as well as access to the Equip Armor support then. As in Vanilla he does get a new skill in Chapter 2 and again in Chapter 4.

dis astranagant

All you have to do for any of the chapter 1 assassinations is bait them out, tag them with boil and run away.

Wiz

Wiz

Wiz

Wiz

Celdia's Complete Patch v1.967 Part 11 - Homosexuality

Got work in about 7 hours, you'll have to wait for part 12 until around 11 PM today at the latest (Get off @ 6 PM CST) XP

Wiz

Celdia's Complete Patch v1.967 Part 12 - Keep Away

Don't work till 11 AM tomorrow meaning I get to sleep a 5 more hours or so ^_^

Wiz

Celdia's Complete Patch v1.967 Part 13 - En Garde

I've got work off tomorrow, so more recording for me (Even though I've got up to part 18 recorded)

Loving this patch Celdia <3