• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:14:30 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CCP - Bug Reports

Started by Celdia, June 24, 2011, 02:42:46 pm

Crono

July 12, 2011, 01:18:20 pm #40 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:41:29 pm by Crono
Weapon: ''pugio'' says it gives innate weapon guard instead of innate defend.
Accessory: ''Wizard guard'' says it gives innate MP restore instead of HP restore (I think it should really give mp restore tho).
Spell: ''Heal'' animation is slow... Very slow.
Spell: ''Daulphin kick'' Buggy when used as a female red mage - character stuck in the air until she moves. pretty funny actually.
Spell: ''Accelerar'' useless, should be able to target others
Spell: ''Terminar'' I havent tested it yet cause my gear doesnt allow me to have enough mana to cast it but when I press select on it it shows mana required 60 mp instead of 40 mp. ( In battle that is)

pokeytax

July 12, 2011, 05:52:58 pm #41 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:22:24 pm by pokeytax
Quote from: Celdia on July 12, 2011, 01:23:14 am
Looks like we've got a nasty new bug in the 1.94x patch: Alchemy seems to be totally borked. I've tested with multiple saves at various points in the game and commonly only Grease and Phoenix Down seem to show up on the skillset despite how many other skills you have learned. The best showing I found was a hacked and fully-mastered Ramza with a whopping 7 skills in Alchemy available; Grease, PD, Phantom Vial, Tincture, Number 9, Mosfungus and Elixir.

I'll try to get this fixed ASAP, but honestly I don't know where to start looking for the problem. -_-

That sounds like an ARH issue, I'll take a look. It's definitely brand new in 1.94x?

EDIT: Okay, this seems fixed. I posted the repaired ARH v1.2 to that thread.
  • Modding version: PSX

Celdia

Thank you, pokeytax. That did the trick.

Also, thank you Crono for pointing out those errors. There are a few of them I had completely forgotten about with the last batch of updates...and Acelerar isn't useless if you move first then use it. It can pretty much be used to rush across the field without anyone else taking a turn in between.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Joseph Strife

Hi Celdia, i'm taking long to post my report on ch. 1 coz you keep updating and keep me making start over again, but anyways, that's what you supposed to do, update the patch to correct erros.
i found an ugly bug, once if you cast some spell with a red mage, and then after ordering it you move the spell suddenly is canceled.  :?
i happend to me sometimes, better work on that, so far all is fine but that bug, i'll post more things once i finish ch. 1
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Celdia

July 13, 2011, 10:21:52 pm #44 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:22:15 pm by Celdia
I have a theory as to why that may be happening and if its what I think it is, I'm going to have to do a fair bit of work to fix it. -__- However it may result in another new class for the patch so we'll see.

Celdia

Okay, so this error wasn't as hard to fix as I'd feared. Literally four bytes of data needed to be changed by one digit. I'll be uploading a fixed patch in a few minutes. Hopefully I didn't break anything else by fixing this. -__-

S_Hawkeye

Bandage doesn't work with defending characters

Celdia

Well....damnit. I don't think I can fix that and keep Bandage as a %Heal skill. Not without customizing the formula. I'm afraid for right now that error is going to stay. I'll note it though and hopefully come up with a fix at a later date.

TigerKnee

Are a bunch of War Trophies new to this version? I definitely didn't get Ironheart Armour, Angelic Plate, Etherium armor etc for winning those battles. Also the last Colliery gave me... a "Doubler" or something in the previous version.

Celdia

Yeah, I tried to update details in the rewards I'd either overlooked or felt were out of place. Doubler is a nasty little item. :D

Celdia

Qwerinty reported to me that she observed the new Move skills not working properly. If anyone else could give me feedback on this I'd be appreciative because they seem to be working when I test them.

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Celdia on July 21, 2011, 02:59:41 pm
Qwerinty reported to me that she observed the new Move skills not working properly. If anyone else could give me feedback on this I'd be appreciative because they seem to be working when I test them.

I'm up to it, just give me some time coz i just downloaded your latest version
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

dinosaur

Stonewalker or something adds jump +2

Celdia

Is it actually adding it or is it just displaying it when you go to equip it? I used the Move +3 skill slot for that one and I know it was displaying the change still when I tested it but it never actually gave the bonus when equipped. At least, it didn't show when on the formation screen. Whether or not the bonus applied in battle I don't think I noted.

BakaNiiNii

the correct prereqs should be
Demagogue = Level 3 Red Mage
Tactician = Level 3 Demagogue

but in v1.944
its Tactician = Level 3 Red Mage
Demagogue = Level 3 Tactician
:mrgreen: :more: :ban:

Celdia

Those classes were swapped on the job tree back in v1.940. Tactician now comes before Demagogue. Does the in-game text disagree with that anywhere?

BakaNiiNii

July 24, 2011, 09:43:35 am #57 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:46:31 am by BakaNiiNii
Yes. the in-game text is the wrong one

dinosaur

Morning Star description says +1 physical but actually adds 2

Killergamer

hey just wanted to let you know that whatever class uses blackout,envenom and cripple and looks like a mediator is shooting a random arrow into the air after their book attacks and hits the guy like 2 seconds after the initial hit. It displays the damage with both hits although it only applies it once. The same goes for the nomad with peircing shot(only skill i have so far) but it shoots the 3 guys infront of me and a random arrow just gets shot out like diagonal from the third square if im seeing it correctly