• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:26:35 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Will custom second skillset in ENTD stick after event?

Started by AdotHariman, January 26, 2018, 06:18:30 am

AdotHariman

I want to give Cloud a second skillset named Materia containing spells and Bahamut from FF7. I edited Ultimate Magic with FFPatcher and FFTacText and assigned it to Cloud in Zarghidas ENTD.

I am wondering if the Materia skillset will stick with Cloud after he joins up [after Zarghidas battle]? Has anyone tried something like this?
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

Depends what you mean by "sticking". It will be there after battle, but if you manually change it after that to Item/Summon/whatever, that original special skillset will be gone forever.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

AdotHariman

Thanks for the answer. So as long as I don't change it to another skillset, it would stay forever?

I tried the same with Ramza at start of chapter 2. I modified his chapter 2 Guts into Rune Art and assigned his chapter 1 Guts into his second slot. He had and accessed both at the Orbonne battle, but after Rad and Alicia and Lavian joined, it wasn't there in his second skillset.