• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:25:01 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

GeneralStrife

That's because he's an eventchar sheet only.

Notsoclvr

Shucks. So is there any way to access his sheet without going through hell? Or should I just forget about it?
Obligatory signature.

Taichii

you could try to prnt scrn the page.
copy his head which is facing front and use mustadio's head for the back. :)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Twinees

Here is a spritesheet setup for Besrodio from frames from an EVTCHR. Hopefully that helps.
Its probably best that you request this in the Sprite Request thread next time, but I'll leave your thread here for now.
  • Modding version: PSX

Notsoclvr

I was ignorant of the Sprite Request thread, my apologies. I'll try to be more observant.
Obligatory signature.

Kagebunji

You guys remember that site where War Chocobo portrait, and many others were on? I think it was in Spanish, but can't find the link anywhere. Anyone else has it/know where to look?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

I cant remember for the life of me, I also just looked for the war chocobo port cause i coulda swore i had it....now I want the site link too

Jon

http://www.fucandofft.blogger.com.br/

Scroll down, its a red chocobo with a dragoon helmet, that one you mean?

Kage actually posted this link in the MOAR monsters thread.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

GeneralStrife

Yeah, hate how its basically useless from being shitty blurry

Jon

To recreate that portrait isn't that hard, however. Just use one of the 3 chocobo portraits, carefully cut out all the "human" from the male Dragoon so only the helmet remains, copy, paste. I could recreate this if you want it...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Rsksephiroth

Hey everbody. just trying to make a sprite of tobirama senju of naruto. I never was good at spriting but i did gave it another attempt. just simple recolor en a head made. the hair colors are not right yet

Mobius

Hello

I would like to request

!!!!!1111!!111!11!one

plz?

thnx
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Kagebunji

This your lucky day, Mobius! There is a nice Wyvern concept already made, you just need to ask the guy who made it to finish it! See how nice? :D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Kagebunji on March 03, 2012, 05:05:03 am
This your lucky day, Mobius! There is a nice Wyvern concept already made, you just need to ask the guy who made it to finish it! See how nice? :D

UGH that is so badass.

Tony75

Can someone make a sprite of Rosa ff4 . She is so underated
  • Modding version: WotL

Taichii

XD
HAHAHAHA
alright here i go again XD

could someone please do these sprites for me? XD
daenna - legend of mana
ikaros - sora no otoshimono
nicollo - (half done please finish it if you like :D) legend of mana
larc and sierra - (use wolfknight for base)
flamshe and the other mermaid~~ - legend of mana

and headswaps :
juravis + human
coeurl + human
anyothermonster you could think of + human XD

please do post here
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8403.0 XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

twinangel

Hi there i dont know if this is the correct post to ask but... theres another female red mage sprite, or just the one in the custome sprite section? ( she look like an male char ) i search in the sprite section and theres another but she walks a little funy ( the one in Celdia's Complete Patch ), i see pics of anothers but are just samples, is that all the Female Red Mages there? thx in advance.

Lijj

Oh jeesh no one likes my tomboy Redmage 'cept me.. I know there was something floating around though.. a blonde one

GeneralStrife

I have both of these. I wanna attach the newer ones port to the older one but im too lazy right now, who wants to do it? use xif's palette editor to make the old sheet into a new one.
No worries lijj, its hard to tell gender in FFT port style without being blatantly feminish

Lijj

Good man Generalstrife.
I agree anyhow; your avi is an example and nothing against it; it's awesome.