• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:18:09 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Journey of the Five - Chapter 1 DOWNLOAD HERE! (Current Version v1.97e)

Started by 3lric, March 25, 2013, 08:13:33 pm

Tifa

Sir elric game nya luar biasa menyenangkan 😊 saya ingin sekali maen chapter 2 ... Kapan yah di liris nya udah ga sabar hehe 😂
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Tifa

elric resonance pack her cool and I really like your game final fantasy tactics mainly journey of the five when chapter 2 in lyrical ??? .. I already can not wait to play chapter 2 😂😂😂

Tifa

Hyraldelita

when instead or learning even the basic, you prefer to make no sense with a translator XD

DanteS

Andre Pratama

maybe he just wants to express his curiosity even though he can not speake english

3lric

Quote from: DanteS on May 18, 2017, 07:21:56 am
I'm wondering what 'lyrical' means in that sentence .-.

Given the context, I'm assuming it means he is asking when it will be released.

While this is an English only forum, I can appreciate that it's not something he is completely familiar with.

Hyraldelita. Please don't berate people for this. Some people may not be as multilingual as you, but either way he is still clearly a fan and we should support that either way.

Swordmaster

Quote from: Tifa on March 17, 2017, 01:47:48 am
When chapter 2 in lyrical ??

I've seen this before when using Google Translate, but I can't remember the sentence or the language that translated into that.  I am thinking Elric-sama's assumption is correct.

KingUrameshi

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

Tifa

Elric right i wrote wrong i mean released .. my english is so bad that i have to use the translator, you know i play fft for almost 4 years and i never get bored with this game because this game uses intelligence ... best regards to all

3lric

Quote from: Tifa on May 19, 2017, 11:38:18 am
Elric right i wrote wrong i mean released .. my english is so bad that i have to use the translator, you know i play fft for almost 4 years and i never get bored with this game because this game uses intelligence ... best regards to all

I understand, and thank you for your kind words. We are still working on some things, but we hope to have both, the Re-release of Ch1, as well as Ch2, out at the same time, once that time comes :)

Hyraldelita

I didn't mean to offend, i learned english by myself, never opened a book, i think everyone can do the same, at least for "basic level" english.

If you rely only on translator is very hard that you will get a good result, or that you will learn something. 

I can simpatyze with the fact that he is a FFtactics fan, but if i like a korean game, i don't go into korean forum using translator with the hope people will understand, more like i'll try to learn a bit before using translator.

Again, i didn't mean to offend and i apologize if i did without realizing.

English is a second language like everywhere, i don't want to look bad, but if people don't know even basic english most of the time is out of lazyness, they should do a little effort to learn it, if they want to be part of a comunity, or ask for info about things they like.

This off course is just my own opinion.

And again sorry if anyone felt offended by my post.

Xifanie

As someone whose mother tongue is French, I agree.
Yeah, it is a bit easy for people who have English as their first language (actually that's not true, as many will fail hard at the only language they know), but mutual understanding is extremely important, and if no steps are taken towards that goal, well, try as you might, but it won't happen. Maybe in 50 years we'll have computers with a powerful AI capable of translation properly when given a context, but as it stands, yes, a great amount of effort is required.

It is, whoever, not beneficial enough for me to learn another language besides French and English.

One simple way to see if translation tools are any good (they're not) is to translate from your language to English and back to  your language... by that point it should be clear that it just won't work. It's sad, but that's how it is.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Hyraldelita

Thanks for understanding my point of view, i'm italian so english is totally my second language and i learned it cause i wanted to be able to speak with people around the world.

Someone decided english had to be the most common language, it doesn't matter if i agree or not, but that's how is it, so if i want to be able to talk with people from everywhere i need to learn it , at least the basic.

Reason why i expect people to put at least some effort if they want to comunicate with me(us) , in a language i had to learn and is not my own, cause i did that same effort to be able to talk with everyone else.

Nyzer

English being the closest thing Earth has to a universal language is pretty much why I don't know any other. It's really never been necessary, useful, or worth the time. Plus, there's no opportunity to practice what I do pick up, which inevitably leads to forgetting it entirely.

But at least I r English good enuf.

KingUrameshi

You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

Bonesy

Still waiting for confirmation that Boone is in the game :^)
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Hyraldelita

i want laharl in the game, and Etna XD i tried to make laharl prite but failed so bad that i gave up lol