• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:05:17 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Valk's Projects: 2021 update (Trance) Terra, Fran, Main Vagrant Story cast +more

Started by Valkirst, May 23, 2014, 03:27:56 pm

lunar

• Modding version: PSX
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Valkirst

I think you are right Lunar, Helps differentiate.

Also, here are the frames for Romeo walking I think they're pretty much done.

To anyone who is interested in spriting if you save these you can open them in Graphics Gale, so that you can check out the frames
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

Valkirst

Just posting an update. 😁

Update 11/20 didn't want to double post.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Update, almost done. If there's any critiques please do.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

I'm sorry Elric! I am quadruple posting! 😓

So  I "finished" Romeo and updated Sydney a bit, therefore, they are up on the front page. I will now be working on Callo Merlose from Vagrant Story and Geomancer Viera.

I am using my Terra's boots and I want to thank Kagebunji as I will be using his Gen. Female Ninja as the base and R999's Warlock hair. 😄
Completed Sprites

3lric

Adhelbert

Good job, Valkirst!

I really like the armor on romeo sprite, now i'll wait patiently for Melrose sprite to be done.  :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work!! :mrgreen:

Valkirst

Thanks, guys!

Here are the basic poses almost done.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Forward walking frames done.
Updated: 😅
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Rear-facing walking animations done and here are the finalized basic poses. The images in the bottom are what I'm working with to create this sprite.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Getting it done! Any thoughts on the portrait?
Completed Sprites

3lric

Portrait is probably your best one thus far. Mouth needs a tad more definition, but aside from that it looks good. I like it more than the Seifer, primarily because i felt that older versions of your seifer port were better than newer ones, but thats just me. No offense meant, Im just brutally honest.

Valkirst

Thanks man, I'm really proud of her portrait is well; but yeah I agree on Seifer, I'm still not happy with his face/head...
Completed Sprites

Adhelbert

It really look nice, Valkirst. :D

You may have thought of this already, but have you considered to change the colors of her gloves? I'm aware of the fact that you are trying to copy the same patterns which appears in the original artwork so it turns out to be as much good. I don't even know how it's gonna turn out to be if you do so. :? What i know? not that much clearly, i'm just saying, but what i know is that i like what you do man, So keep it up!! :mrgreen:

Valkirst

Merry Christmas, here is Merlose 98% done basically. I need to go through and fix whatever rogue pixel may be out there and when it comes to the alternative color palettes all the ones there currently do not align with her, only the first one does. 
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Holy moly it only took me a month to produce Callo?! My timing is getting better. 😅 Well, here she is peeps! 100% done hope you all had a good Christmas and I hope you have a great New Year! As always, she'll be upfront!
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

I want to thank Stewelment for creating this sprite first. I hope that I am not offending his sprite or him by reworking it.
Completed Sprites

lunar

QuoteHoly moly it only took me a month to produce Callo?! My timing is getting better. 😅 Well, here she is peeps! 100% done hope you all had a good Christmas and I hope you have a great New Year! As always, she'll be upfront!

Nice job valk! I like how it turned out and I was excited to see it completed You did great.
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Valkirst

Thank's Lunar!

OK so I just finished the forward facing frames (alliteration!) Since I am Working on someone else's sprite I will be trying to show what modifications I've made.

--->
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Completed Sprites