• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:52:54 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

ST4R's Official FFH MineCraft Server - Feel The City Quakin and Everybody Shakin

Started by st4rw4k3r, October 02, 2011, 09:19:16 pm

st4rw4k3r

Hello Bucushin.

For anyone that does not know, bucushin is the most active player on the server.

And nice job on cutting the underside of that mountain out.
Just one question, what are you going to do with the mountain?

st4rw4k3r

Hahaha, I can't wait to see what you make. If you need any items, I can give you things from my stash.

redstoneengineer

Done! The mountain is now 7 meters(blocks) off the ground! Who has an enchanted pick and too much time on his hands? This guy.

Jumza

Redstoneengineer your mountain is awfully beutifal in the sunrise... lol
Thought for some reason it is hard to see in the pic, on my screen it looked pretty awesome :roll:
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Jumza

It may just be me, but i cant connect to the server, is it down? just wondering.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

st4rw4k3r

Jumza