• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Any creative idea to make Altima not to go melee on Alma all the time?

Started by scbw1234, July 02, 2014, 03:17:58 pm

scbw1234

I don't know if there is anyway to actually fix the AI(which seems extremely complicated just to think about it),but are there any good idea to trick the AI not to go crazy on Alma via changing stuff with FFTP(like ability flag,ENTD etc) or ASM hacking?

The reason i'm asking this is that i want the final battle to be the same IN MECHANIC but MORE LIKE THE FINAL BATTLE(which make the battle more enjoyable and more feel of the final battle like it should be),because the sandbagging tactics(phoenix down on Alma to waste Altima's turn) will destroy the game play.Even if you set Altima's HP as high as possbile(if the HP limit is in reality 65535 like i asked in my other post) he will still died before all of your phoenix downs are depleted.

I don't really want to change his abilities to some crazy full screen attack but to have his skillset to stay the same(for some personal reason).Nor do i want to make Alma completed gone from the battle with event editing(for some personal reason aswell).What i'm asking is if there is simply any good ways to make this happen but without changing the event and mechanic.Or could simply edit the AI to focus attack on someone else?(i don't know if this possible through event edit or attack.out edit)

PS:Sorry about asking two question within like an hour,since these two question are not really related thus i thought it might be more plain(aswell as "mark as solved" would be more obvious for specific question) to have separete topic.If this is in anyway inappropriate,then i shall combine all of my question using editing feature next time.