• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:11:10 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

2nd FFT Arena Single Class Challenge AI Tournament

Started by Barren, August 11, 2015, 07:16:35 am

Barren

If you look at the bracket it shows how the participants are seeded
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

gatebuster202

Oh, I knew that, I expected one of you to go bit further in the Winners bracket is all :) Those Archers were scary on paper.
  • Modding version: PSX
Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers

Barren

yea i know, it sucks being knocked out early but its nothing new for me. Archers do have good offensive but not so much on defense

gatebuster202

Who knows, you might clean up the Bottom Bracket and take it :) I'm almost done setting up matches and starting recording. I'll upload as I get time.

Barren

Very nice. I already PM'd corosar about his matches so once he uploads loser's match 5 and 7,8,9 , go ahead with 6, 10, 11 and 12. I'll handle arranging the matches in order if need be

gatebuster202

Thanks Barren, that helps a bunch.

@Shintroy and Mudvayne. I'm going to record your match guys, and then make it private. Anyone on the tourney team can then unlock it when you two or Barren comes to a decision on the withdrawal. (As a personal preference, I'd like you two to duke it out and see who it goes to.)

Barren

I personally would have shintroy stay until he gets beat. Also gatebuster202 we put our videos to public. Reason being is we want everyone even those who haven't subscribed to see it

Corosar

Well.... bad news... its gonna take me some time to get recording... i have to get everything up and running again as my computer decided to mess itself up last night. its gonna take me maybe a few hours to get the recordings done... good news... i don't have to reset up the emulator ^~^ .... i hate my computer sometimes.
Time for a new season!

V 1.4.1 W/L: 3 / 7
V 1.4 W/L: 3 / 14.5
V 1.39 W/L: 13.25 / 22

Corosar

August 19, 2015, 09:05:01 pm #128 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:36:49 pm by Corosar
Okay just rendering out the videos.... i wanna get them out tonight so... i won't be putting music in this time... but for some reason because of my computer needing to be reformatted... the vids are all sycned and better running too... so... there is a small treat for everyone... i think... anywho still recorded at 640x480 but that should not be too much of an issue...

Also match #5 may have some graphic glitches... should not be too terribad... i hope i noticed my recording hardware was having a hard time rendering it studdering a bit and such... i think i have it fixed for the other two matches though.

match 5 is currently in movie maker rendering together

Edit: alright its just "processinng now but the video is here when its ready!~

Edit 2: done processing!~

Loser Bracket Match 5 - FDquinn11 vs DomieV

Edit 3: Okay got the others ready!~

Loser Bracket Match 7 - Fattyzilla vs reinoe
Loser Bracket Match 8 - CT5holy vs Barren
Loser Bracket Match 9 - Jumza vs Darkangeluzx
Time for a new season!

Shintroy

My loser's match is coming up. Can I forfeit even if I win? I wouldn't mind it being recorded, but I'd still rather see Mudvayne's samurai team in the tournament than mine.
Some day my people will be free.

Jumza

I wasn't too worried about this match even though one of the summoners had earth absorb, because summoners really need a buff, and scholars are really strong. In the second round I thought that I'd lose because everyone was bunched together and the summoners have huge aoe, but my guys managed to beat them down quickly.

GG dude!

Speculation: I will lose my next match no matter who I face. I've come up against a single Bizen Boat user and lost, Mudvayne has two and Shintroy has one. Ah well. I think Shintroy should be able to withdraw but if you're afraid you have the better team and will win, what's the problem with staying in?
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Barren

August 20, 2015, 06:27:51 am #131 Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:05:58 am by Barren
No shintroy because we are trying to avoid byes as much as possible. And besides if you win then back out it would disrupt the flow of the matches needed to be recorded. I'm sorry if that comes off wrong for you but you got to keep going until you get beat. Plus also it wouldn't be fair because if you beat mudvayne then leave as he takes your spot it wouldn't be fair to anyone else who hasnt been eliminated yet or already has to get that kind of special treatment. Everyone who entered knows the rules going into it. With that said...

That was nerve wracking for me. Charm in Round 1 saved you big time. And just like with Andante I got the better end of things in rounds 2 & 3. I was worried about my Archer jumping on my charmed unit when a simple gun shot would have been the better solution but thankfully innocent helped me preventing you from raising your priests. GG CT5Holy. I get revenge from season 4.

Mudvayne

Don't worry Shintroy, I'll make sure my team spanks dat ass in our match so you don't have to worry about withdrawing  :P :lol: :roll:

CupOfOrangeJuice

GGs to Reinoe and holy hell! I'm amazed that Strong Tough did 704 damage, I think that's the highest we've seen in the tournament so far.

CT5Holy

Yeah, Charm let me steal R1 from you. Jump dodged several attacks in both R2 and R3, and your Archers were just a little too fast for me to keep up.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Shintroy

Some day my people will be free.

gatebuster202

I'll have my vids done in under 24 hours. My daughter is being her age again. (Sigh)

Corosar

Time for a new season!

gatebuster202

Alright, I lost sound on my Corosar/Truelight vid, do you guys want me to post it with the game only sounds or fix it? I'm in progress on the rest, it'll be done shortly.

Corosar

Time for a new season!