• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:47:27 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Anywhere that I can view the japanese content?

Started by Havermayer, November 04, 2008, 02:34:33 am

Havermayer

November 04, 2008, 02:34:33 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Havermayer
There's some stuff in the japanese version of FFT that never made it into the english version.  It mostly seems to be some mini-games, and some novels that you could read.  I checked youtube, but strangely, no one has played the japanese version and uploaded videos of this content.  Does anyone know where I can see what this stuff was?

From gamefaqs:

QuoteScore challenge mode (Japanese version)

Obtain the Book Of Life in Chapter two. Stop reading the book before reaching the "Good Ending". Then, read through the book again to access a hidden "Score Challenge mode". This mode allows the Chocobo Race sequence to be played for money.

Contributed By: 3bdallah

Xifanie

November 04, 2008, 06:58:14 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
they completely removed the sound test and I don't know about the sound novel routines yet.

I want to reactivate them sometimes though.

I don't know where you could find videos about this though...
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Havermayer

November 04, 2008, 04:21:34 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Havermayer
Nicovideo would probably be the best spot (it's like a japanese youtube).  However, I wouldn't know what the proper search terms would be to search for them.