• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:35:53 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Tutorial help!

Started by donpmill, October 01, 2010, 08:34:03 pm

donpmill

I keep getting sent to an empty world map on Ramza's turn during the tutorial.  For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Any help would be awesome!  Below is what I did:

Downloaded both files from the original post. So simply open it with Shishi? Do I need to use any other the other apps, like the text patching app? I just opened it with Shishi and then applied the ppf patch. Ramza's turn on the tutorial sends me to an empty world map. Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks!!!!

LastingDawn

Quote from: "donpmill"I keep getting sent to an empty world map on Ramza's turn during the tutorial.  For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Any help would be awesome!  Below is what I did:

Downloaded both files from the original post. So simply open it with Shishi? Do I need to use any other the other apps, like the text patching app? I just opened it with Shishi and then applied the ppf patch. Ramza's turn on the tutorial sends me to an empty world map. Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks!!!!

Tutorial? What quite are you referring to, what did you... Oh! Right that. If you want to experiment with the old system, I suggest you patch a fresh Test.evt, and hack in only Ramza and "Mustadio - Guest" (Who is Rad in Mercenaries)
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

donpmill

Hmm, is there a new system I should download instead?  I just grabbed the 2 files off of the first post in the "On Hold" thread...

LastingDawn

The newer systems with the Philsov Synergy Skills, will have to wait until I release another demo, or unless I decide to go back and work on that demo (a bit doubtful on that one though. The tutorial set ups was a bit difficult to really make work.)
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!