• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:10:18 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

EasyVent Editor not on the download page?

Started by JantheX, November 04, 2014, 05:56:57 pm

JantheX

Hey guys, just a sort of housekeeping question- I could have sworn I first downloaded the EasyVent editor Raven put together from the downloadable Tools page of the Main Site here, but I can't find it there.  Is the most up-to-date version still the one that Raven has in his signature line?  Do we know?

Xifanie

No he did not. I asked him to put his tools and spreadsheets on the wiki Tools page, but I guess he hasn't found the motivation to do that so far.

Just check his signature.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

RavenOfRazgriz

I haven't because I want to remake a lot of those tools but, you're correct, Xifanie, I haven't been able to find the motivation to do that.

You can always find the most recent versions of my tools in my signature though, JantheX.